Affiliation: Kenton Labs
- Identification of a panel of tumor-associated antigens from breast carcinoma cell lines, solid tumors and testis cDNA libraries displayed on lambda phageEmiliano Pavoni
Kenton Labs, c o Sigma Tau, Pomezia, Rome, Italy
BMC Cancer 4:78. 2004..Recent advances in molecular techniques have led to molecular definition of immunogenic tumor proteins based on their reactivity with autologous patient sera (SEREX)...
- Selection, affinity maturation, and characterization of a human scFv antibody against CEA proteinEmiliano Pavoni
Kenton Labs, c o Sigma Tau, Via Pontina, km 30, 400, 00040 Pomezia RM, Italy
BMC Cancer 6:41. 2006..The selection and characterization of human anti-CEA single-chain antibody fragments (scFv) is a first step toward the construction of new anticancer monoclonal antibodies designed for optimal blood clearance and tumor penetration...
- Tumor-infiltrating B lymphocytes as an efficient source of highly specific immunoglobulins recognizing tumor cellsEmiliano Pavoni
Kenton Srl, c o Sigma Tau SpA, Via Pontina, km 30, 400, 00040 Pomezia RM, Italy
BMC Biotechnol 7:70. 2007..In the present study, we analyzed the significance of local humoral response provided by tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes in breast cancer patients...
- A study of the humoral immune response of breast cancer patients to a panel of human tumor antigens identified by phage displayEmiliano Pavoni
Kenton Labs, c/o Sigma-Tau, S.p.A, Via Pontina Km 30.400, Pomezia 00040, Rome, Italy
Cancer Detect Prev 30:248-56. 2006..001). CONCLUSIONS: Our data confirm association between breast cancer diagnosis of patients and presence in their peripheral blood of antibodies against several autoantigens identified by phage display...
- Identification of tumor-associated antigens by screening phage-displayed human cDNA libraries with sera from tumor patientsOlga Minenkova
Kenton Labs, c o Sigma Tau, Pomezia Roma, Italy
Int J Cancer 106:534-44. 2003..Screening these phage-displayed libraries required limited amounts of sera from patients and efficiently identified several tumor antigens specifically reacting with sera from breast cancer patients...
- Efficient display of scFv antibodies on bacteriophage lambdaPaola Vaccaro
Kenton Labs, c/o Sigma-Tau, Pomezia (Rome, Italy
J Immunol Methods 310:149-58. 2006....
- New display vector reduces biological bias for expression of antibodies in E. coliEmiliano Pavoni
Kenton Labs, c o Sigma Tau, Via Pontina Km 30 400, Pomezia RM, 00040 Italy
Gene 391:120-9. 2007..The pKM19 plasmid facilitates an efficient maturation process, resulting in selection of antibodies with improved affinity without any stop codons...
- Molecular dissection of the human B-cell response against Toxoplasma gondii infection by lambda display of cDNA librariesElisa Beghetto
Kenton Laboratories, Via Pontina Km 30.400, 00040 Rome, Italy
Int J Parasitol 33:163-73. 2003..gondii infection. These results demonstrate potential of lambda-display technology for antigen discovery and for the study of the human antibody response against infectious agents...
- A novel approach for identification of tumor-associated antigens expressed on the surface of tumor cellsManlio Di Cristina
Kenton Laboratories, Via Pontina Km 30 400, 00040 Pomezia Rome, Italy
Int J Cancer 120:1293-303. 2007..The latter may represent novel tumor-specific targets...