Affiliation: Istituto di Fisica Applicata
- Performance of Eudragit coated whispering gallery mode resonator-based immunosensorsAmbra Giannetti
Istituto di Fisica Applicata Nello Carrara IFAC CNR, 50019 Sesto Fiorentino, Firenze, Italy
Sensors (Basel) 12:14604-11. 2012..The functionalization process was tuned to preserve the high Q factor of the resonator. The protein binding assay was optically characterized in terms of specificity in buffer solution...
- Optical microspherical resonators for biomedical sensingSilvia Soria
MDF Lab, Istituto di Fisica Applicata Nello Carrara IFAC CNR, Via Madonna del Piano 10, 50019 Sesto Fiorentino, Firenze, Italy
Sensors (Basel) 11:785-805. 2011..Then, we attempt to overview some of the recent advances in the development of microspherical biosensors, underlining a number of important applications in the biomedical field...
- High-Q polymer-coated microspheres for immunosensing applicationsS Soria
IFAC CNR, NelloCarrara Institute of Applied Physics, Via Madonna del Piano 10, 50019 Sesto Fiorentino, Florence, Italy
Opt Express 17:14694-9. 2009..This functionalizing process of the microresonator constitutes a promising step towards the achievement of an ultra sensitive immunosensor...
- Fiber ring laser for intracavity sensing using a whispering-gallery-mode resonatorG Nunzi Conti
CNR IFAC, Institute of Applied Physics Nello Carrara, Via Madonna del Piano 10, 50019 Sesto Fiorentino FI, Italy
Opt Lett 37:2697-9. 2012..The proposed method requires simpler, cheaper equipment and may also improve the sensor resolution because the ring laser line is much narrower than the microsphere WGM resonance...
- Planar coupling to high-Q lithium niobate disk resonatorsG Nunzi Conti
NelloCarrara Institute of Applied Physics, IFAC CNR, Via Madonna del Piano 10, 50019 Sesto Fiorentino, Firenze, Italy
Opt Express 19:3651-6. 2011..Planar coupling represents the most promising technique for practical applications of whispering gallery mode resonators...