Affiliation: Istituto Nazionale di Ottica Applicata
- Super-resolution in digital holography by a two-dimensional dynamic phase gratingM Paturzo
CNR Istituto Nazionale di Ottica Applicata, Pozzuoli NA, Italy
Opt Express 16:17107-18. 2008..The proposed approach can improve the capabilities of digital holography in three-dimensional imaging and microscopy...
- Investigation of angular multiplexing and de-multiplexing of digital holograms recorded in microscope configurationM Paturzo
CNR Istituto Nazionale di Ottica Applicata and Istituto di Cibernetica, Via Campi Flegrei 34, 80078 Pozzuoli NA, Italy
Opt Express 17:8709-18. 2009..The obtained results can be useful to employ the multiplexing technique during the recording process by rotating the CCD array...
- Creating an extended focus image of a tilted object in Fourier digital holographyMelania Paturzo
CNR Istituto Nazionale di Ottica Applicata and Istituto di Cibernetica, Via Campi Flegrei 34, 80078 Pozzuoli, NA, Italy
Opt Express 17:20546-52. 2009..By this approach we demonstrate that it is possible to recover the extended focus image (EFI) of a tilted object in a single reconstruction step from the deformed hologram...
- Twin-beams digital holography for 3D tracking and quantitative phase-contrast microscopy in microfluidicsPasquale Memmolo
CNR Istituto Nazionale di Ottica, Via Campi Flegrei 34, Pozzuoli, Italy
Opt Express 19:25833-42. 2011..Experimental demonstration is given on for in vitro cells in a microfluidic environment...
- Enhancing depth of focus in tilted microfluidics channels by digital holographyMarcella Matrecano
CNR Istituto Nazionale di Ottica Applicata, Pozzuoli, Italy
Opt Lett 38:896-8. 2013..Moreover, we demonstrate the possibility of obtaining well-focused biological cells flowing into a tilted microfluidic channel...
- Microscopy imaging and quantitative phase contrast mapping in turbid microfluidic channels by digital holographyMelania Paturzo
CNR National Institute of Optics, Via Campi Flegrei, 34, I 80078, Pozzuoli NA, Italy
Lab Chip 12:3073-6. 2012..e. the recorded hologram. The method is illustrated and imaging results are demonstrated for pure phase objects, i.e. biological cells in microfluidic channels...
- Light induced patterning of poly(dimethylsiloxane) microstructuresLisa Miccio
Istituto Nazionale di Ottica del CNR, INO CNR Via Campi Flegrei, 34 80078 Pozzuoli, NA, Italy
Opt Express 18:10947-55. 2010..We show that 1D and 2D patterning of PDMS gratings can be achieved. This new soft-lithographic approach can pave the way for realizing PDMS micro-structures with high degree of flexibility that avoids the need of moulds fabrication...
- Multi-imaging capabilities of a 2D diffraction grating in combination with digital holographyMelania Paturzo
Istituto Nazionale di Ottica CNR INO, Via Campi Flegrei 34, 80078 Pozzuoli NA, Italy
Opt Lett 35:1010-2. 2010..In fact, DH permits the numerical reconstruction of the optical field diffracted by the grating, thus obtaining in-focus multiple images in a plane different from the fractional or entire Talbot ones...
- Compression of digital holograms via adaptive-sparse representationPasquale Memmolo
CNR Istituto Nazionale di Ottica, Via Campi Flegrei 34, 80078 Pozzuoli NA, Italy
Opt Lett 35:3883-5. 2010..In this Letter, we demonstrate that using sparse representation allows for a high compression factor with minimal loss in the quality of the reconstructed image. This technique is efficient for storage and transmission of DHs...
- Correct self-assembling of spatial frequencies in super-resolution synthetic aperture digital holographyMelania Paturzo
CNR Istituto Nazionale di Ottica Applicata, Via Campi Flegrei 34, 80078 Pozzuoli NA Italy
Opt Lett 34:3650-2. 2009..Demonstrations are reported in 1D and 2D with an optical target and a biological sample, respectively...