Affiliation: Istituto Superiore di Sanit
- The INTERPHONE study: design, epidemiological methods, and description of the study populationElisabeth Cardis
International Agency for Research on Cancer, 150 cours Albert Thomas, 69372, Lyon, Cedex 08, France
Eur J Epidemiol 22:647-64. 2007..Particular attention was paid to estimating the amount and direction of potential recall and participation biases and their impact on the study results...
- Air pollution and lung function among susceptible adult subjects: a panel studySusanna Lagorio
National Centre for Epidemiology, Surveillance and Health Promotion, Istituto Superiore di Sanita, Viale Regina Elena 299 00161 Rome, Italy
Environ Health 5:11. 2006....
- [Review of epidemiological studies of cancer risk among Gulf War and Balkans veterans]Susanna Lagorio
Istituto Superiore di Sanita, Centro Nazionale di Epidemiologia, sorveglianza e promozione della salute CNESPS, Viale Regina Elena 299, 00161 Roma
Epidemiol Prev 32:145-55. 2008..Analysis of the available epidemiological evidence on cancer risk among Gulf war and Balkans veterans...
- ["An Italian Court recognizes the occupational origin of a trigeminal neuroma in a mobile telephone user: a case-study of the complex relationships between science and laws"]Susanna Lagorio
Centro Nazionale di Epidemiologia, Sorveglianza e Promozione della Salute Istituto Superiore di Sanità, Roma
Med Lav 102:144-62. 2011..The search for solutions to this problem seems particularly urgent in Italy, a country where a number of unprecedented verdicts of guilt have been pronounced in trials involving personal injuries from exposure to electromagnetic fields...
- [Air pollution and cardiac and respiratory function in three groups of patients]Susanna Lagorio
Laboratorio di Epidemiologia e Biostatistica, Istituto Superiore di Sanita, Roma
Ann Ist Super Sanita 39:395-404. 2003..In the IHD panel an increase of hearth rate variability associated with increasing concentration of PM2.5 was observed...
- A retrospective cohort mortality study of Italian commercial airline cockpit crew and cabin attendants, 1965-96Terri J Ballard
Laboratory of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Instituto Superiore di Sanita, Rome, Italy
Int J Occup Environ Health 8:87-96. 2002..24-7.35). Other Italian studies of flight personnel are under way, including a detailed assessment of cosmic radiation exposure and investigations of non-radiation occupational risk factors and prevalence of nonfatal outcomes...