Affiliation: Istituto Nazionale Tumori
- Assessment and reporting of pathological findings of penile specimensM Colecchia
Dipartimento di Patologia, Istituto Nazionale dei Tumori, Milano
Pathologica 96:4-8. 2004..This protocol is intended to assist pathologists in providing useful information to the clinicians and urologists and to uniform the examination of the penis by a standardized approach...
- Genetic control of renal tumorigenesis by the mouse Rtm1 locusJosé Ricardo Jensen
Laboratory of Immunogenetics, Instituto Butantan, Avenida Dr, Vital Brazil, 1500, 05503 900 Sao Paulo, Brazil
BMC Genomics 14:724. 2013....
- Rare tumors of the testis and mesothelial proliferation in the tunica vaginalisMaurizio Colecchia
Department of Pathology, Fondazione IRCCS Istituto Nazionale dei Tumori, Milan, Italy
Tumori 98:270-3. 2012....
- miR-21: an oncomir on strike in prostate cancerMarco Folini
Department of Experimental Oncology and Molecular Medicine, Fondazione IRCCS Istituto Nazionale dei Tumori, Via Venezian, 1, Milan, 20133, Italy
Mol Cancer 9:12. 2010..In the present study, we investigated the role of miR-21 and its potential as a therapeutic target in two prostate cancer cell lines, characterized by different miR-21 expression levels and PTEN gene status...
- pT1 penile squamous cell carcinoma: a clinicopathologic study of 56 cases treated by CO2 laser therapyMaurizio Colecchia
Dept of Pathology, Unit of Urology, Day Surgery, Foundation IRCCS National Institute of Tumors and Laboratory for Modeling and Scientific Computing MOX, Department of Mathematics, Milan Polytechnic, Milan, Italy
Anal Quant Cytol Histol 31:153-60. 2009..To evaluate the pathologic characteristics that are associated with outcomes in pT1 penile squamous cell carcinoma (SCC) treated with laser excision...
- Teratoma with somatic-type malignant components in germ cell tumors of the testis: a clinicopathologic analysis of 40 cases with outcome correlationMaurizio Colecchia
Fondazione IRCCS Istituto Nazionale Tumori, Milan, Italy
Int J Surg Pathol 19:321-7. 2011..A lower sensitivity to chemotherapy for a MSC when compared with typical GCT is reported. Surgical excision of the MSC is therefore an essential part of the management...
- Quality of surgery and outcome in extra-abdominal aggressive fibromatosis: a series of patients surgically treated at a single institutionA Gronchi
Department of Surgery, Istituto Nazionale per lo Studio e la Cura dei Tumori, Milan, Italy
J Clin Oncol 21:1390-7. 2003..To explore prognostic factors in surgically treated aggressive fibromatosis (extra-abdominal desmoid tumor)...
- Atypical pleomorphic epithelioid angiomyolipoma localized to the pelvis: a case report and review of the literatureA Gronchi
Department of Surgery, National Cancer Institute of Milan, Milan, Italy
Histopathology 44:292-5. 2004..We report the first case of atypical pleomorphic angiomyolipoma in a man, arising from the pouch of Douglas and extending to the entire abdominal cavity...
- Chordoma: natural history and results in 28 patients treated at a single institutionD Baratti
Department of Surgery, National Cancer Institute of Milan, Italy
Ann Surg Oncol 10:291-6. 2003..The natural history of chordoma is characterized by a high failure rate and a poor functional outcome. The purpose of this study was to review the long-term outcome of our institutional experience...