Affiliation: Istituto Nazionale Tumori
- RETMEN2A and RETMEN2B oncoproteins are targets of PP1 inhibitorItalia Bongarzone
Department of Experimental Oncology, National Cancer Institute, Milan, Italy
Tumori 89:550-2. 2003..PP1 functions as a potent and selective inhibitor of RET oncoprotein phosphorylation, promoting its proteasomal degradation...
- The Ret(C620R) mutation affects renal and enteric development in a mouse model of Hirschsprung's diseaseCristiana Carniti
Department of Experimental Oncology and Laboratories, Istituto Nazionale per lo Studio e la Cura dei Tumori, Via G Venezian 1, 20133 Milan, Italy
Am J Pathol 168:1262-75. 2006..These mice represent an interesting model for studying new therapeutic approaches for the treatment of HSCR disease...
- Qualitative and quantitative polymerase chain reaction monitoring of minimal residual disease in relapsed chronic lymphocytic leukemia: early assessment can predict long-term outcome after reduced intensity allogeneic transplantationLucia Farina
Division of Hematology Bone Marrow Transplantation, Istituto Nazionale per lo Studio e la Cura dei Tumori, Via Venezian 1, Milan, Italy
Haematologica 94:654-62. 2009....
- PP1 inhibitor induces degradation of RETMEN2A and RETMEN2B oncoproteins through proteosomal targetingCristiana Carniti
Department of Experimental Oncology, Istituto Nazionale Tumori, 20133 Milan, Italy
Cancer Res 63:2234-43. 2003..The use of PP1, which therefore acts as a degradation-inducing factor, may represent a promising new strategy to selectively target RET oncogenic products for destruction and holds promise for future medullary thyroid cancer therapy...
- RET and NTRK1 proto-oncogenes in human diseasesLuisella Alberti
Operative Unit Molecular Mechanisms of Tumor Growth and Progression, Department of Experimental Oncology, Istituto Nazionale Tumori, Milan, Italy
J Cell Physiol 195:168-86. 2003..In addition, we attempted to identify the correlations between the different genetic alterations and the related pathogenetic mechanisms...
- Biological effects of the dual phenotypic Janus mutation of ret cosegregating with both multiple endocrine neoplasia type 2 and Hirschsprung's diseaseElena Arighi
Developmental Biology, Institute of Biomedicine, Biomedicum Helsinki, P O Box 63, University of Helsinki, Helsinki, Finland FIN 00014
Mol Endocrinol 18:1004-17. 2004....
- RET is constitutively activated by novel tandem mutations that alter the active site resulting in multiple endocrine neoplasia type 2BAaron N Cranston
Cancer Research UK Department of Oncology, Cambridge Institute for Medical Research, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK
Cancer Res 66:10179-87. 2006..Our findings have implications both in the clinic and in the successful development of novel kinase-targeted anticancer drugs...
- NPM/ALK binds and phosphorylates the RNA/DNA-binding protein PSF in anaplastic large-cell lymphomaAnnamaria Galietta
Department of Clinical Medicine, University of Milano Bicocca, Monza, Italy
Blood 110:2600-9. 2007..These results identify PSF as a novel NPM/ALK-binding protein and substrate, and suggest that PSF function may be perturbed in NPM/ALK-transformed cells...