Affiliation: Istituto di Ricerche Farmacologiche Mario Negri
- Childhood asthma management pre- and post-incident asthma hospitalizationMarina Bianchi
IRCCS Istituto di Ricerche Farmacologiche Mario Negri, Department of Public Health Laboratory for Mother and Child Health, Milan, Italy
PLoS ONE 8:e76439. 2013..In all these cases, hospitalization would be a proxy indicator of preventable poor control of disease, rather than a proxy indicator of severity. ..
- Spirometry testing in a population of Italian children: age and gender differencesMarina Bianchi
Laboratory for Mother and Child Health, Department of Public Health, Mario Negri Pharmacological Research Institute, Via G La Masa, 19, 20156 Milan, Italy
Respir Med 106:1383-8. 2012..To estimate how many asthmatic children underwent spirometry testing in one year in a large Italian region, and evaluate sociodemographic determinants...
- Inter-country variations in anti-asthmatic drug prescriptions for children. Systematic review of studies published during the 2000-2009 periodMarina Bianchi
Laboratory for Mother and Child Health, Department of Public Health, Mario Negri Pharmacological Research Institute, Via G La Masa 19, 20156 Milan, Italy
Eur J Clin Pharmacol 66:929-36. 2010..The objective of this study was to analyse inter-and intra-country quantitative and qualitative differences in anti-asthmatic prescriptions to children and adolescents...
- Anti-asthma medication prescribing to children in the Lombardy Region of Italy: chronic versus new usersMarina Bianchi
Department of Public Health, Mario Negri Pharmacological Research Institute, Milan, Italy
BMC Pulm Med 11:48. 2011....
- Anti-asthmatic drug prescriptions to an Italian paedriatic populationMarina Bianchi
Laboratory for Mother and Child Health, Mario Negri Pharmacological Research Institute, 20156, Milan, Italy
Pediatr Allergy Immunol 20:585-91. 2009..The approach to create subgroups on the basis of number of boxes prescribed seems to be effective in estimating asthma severity and appropriateness of the therapies...