Affiliation: Istituto di Fisica Applicata
- Antibody immobilisation on fibre optic TIRF sensorsLorena Tedeschi
Istituto di Fisiologia Clinica del C N R, Pisa e Centro Interdipartimentale di Ricerca E Piaggio, Universita di Pisa, Italy
Biosens Bioelectron 19:85-93. 2003..The efficiency of polar organic solvents, such as dimethylsulfoxide, in dissociating the antigen-antibody complex and hence to regenerate the immunosensor surface was also evaluated...
- A new optical platform for biosensing based on fluorescence anisotropyF Baldini
Institute of Applied Physics, CNR, Via Madonna del Piano 10, 50019, Sesto Fiorentino FI, Italy
Anal Bioanal Chem 391:1837-44. 2008..The treatment with Eudragit L100 was found to be the most successful. Limits of detection and quantification of 0.05 microg mL(-1) and 0.2 microg mL(-1), respectively, were obtained with the configuration described...
- In vivo monitoring of the gastrooesophageal system using optical fibre sensorsFrancesco Baldini
Nello Carrara Institute of Applied Physics, CNR, Via Panciatichi 64, 50127, Firenze, Italy
Anal Bioanal Chem 375:732-43. 2003..For the sake of completeness, also gastric pH sensors are considered, although at the moment their development is stationary at the laboratory stage...
- Optical fibre gratings as tools for chemical and biochemical sensingF Baldini
IFAC CNR, Sesto Fiorentino, FI, Italy
Anal Bioanal Chem 402:109-16. 2012..Advantages and limitations of optical fibre gratings are considered, with a look at new perspectives for their utilization in the field...
- Microdialysis-based sensing in clinical applicationsF Baldini
Institute of Applied Physics, CNR, Via Madonna del Piano 10, 50019 Sesto Fiorentino FI, Italy
Anal Bioanal Chem 397:909-16. 2010..Advantages and limitations of microdialysis are considered here and the applications in the clinical field are described, with the provision of some examples and with a view to the new perspectives in the field...
- Optical sensor for interstitial pH measurementsFrancesco Baldini
Nello Carrara Institute of Applied Physics, CNR, Via Madonna del Piano 10, 50019 Sesto Fiorentino, Firenze, Italy
J Biomed Opt 12:024024. 2007..A resolution of 0.03 pH units and an accuracy of 0.07 pH units are obtained. Preliminary in vivo tests are carried out in pigs with altered respiratory function...
- A new procalcitonin optical immunosensor for POCT applicationsF Baldini
Institute of Applied Physics, CNR, Via Madonna del Piano 10, 50019, Sesto Fiorentino, FI, Italy
Anal Bioanal Chem 393:1183-90. 2009..088 mg L(-1) was achieved within the working range of 0.28-50 mg L(-1) in buffer samples. The assay was also implemented in human serum, and 0.2 and 0.7-25 mg L(-1) were the attained limit of detection and working range, respectively...
- High-Q polymer-coated microspheres for immunosensing applicationsS Soria
IFAC CNR, NelloCarrara Institute of Applied Physics, Via Madonna del Piano 10, 50019 Sesto Fiorentino, Florence, Italy
Opt Express 17:14694-9. 2009..This functionalizing process of the microresonator constitutes a promising step towards the achievement of an ultra sensitive immunosensor...
- Analysis of the optical properties of bileF Baldini
Istituto di Ricerca sulle Onde Elettromagnetiche Nello Carrara del CNR, Firenze, Italy
J Biomed Opt 5:321-9. 2000..Measurements carried out on Bilitec 2000 showed that the most appropriate wavelength for bilirubin detection in the stomach should be 470 nm...
- Oligonucleotide optical switches for intracellular sensingA Giannetti
Istituto di Fisica Applicata Nello Carrara, Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche, Sesto Fiorentino, Italy
Anal Bioanal Chem 405:6181-96. 2013..Conventional delivery techniques are treated here together with more innovative methods based on the coupling of the switches with nano-objects. ..
- New trends in biosensors for health careFrancesco Baldini
Anal Bioanal Chem 381:1003. 2005