Giovanni de Girolamo
Affiliation: IRCCS Centro San Giovanni di Dio Fatebenefratelli
- A multi-element psychosocial intervention for early psychosis (GET UP PIANO TRIAL) conducted in a catchment area of 10 million inhabitants: study protocol for a pragmatic cluster randomized controlled trialMirella Ruggeri
Section of Psychiatry, Department of Public Health and Community Medicine, University of Verona and Azienda Ospedaliera Universitaria Integrata Verona, Verona, Italy
Trials 13:73. 2012....
- The characteristics and activities of child and adolescent mental health services in Italy: a regional surveyLaura Pedrini
IRCCS Centro San Giovanni di Dio Fatebenefratelli, Brescia Italy
BMC Psychiatry 12:7. 2012....
- Age of onset of mental disorders and use of mental health services: needs, opportunities and obstaclesG de Girolamo
IRCCS Fatebenefratelli, via Pilastroni 4, 25125 Brescia, Italy
Epidemiol Psychiatr Sci 21:47-57. 2012..In this review, we provide an update of recent studies on the age of onset (AOO) of the major mental disorders, with a special focus on the availability and use of services providing prevention and early intervention...
- Long-stay in short-stay inpatient facilities: risk factors and barriers to dischargeAntonella Gigantesco
Mental Health Unit, Center of Epidemiology, Health Surveillance and Promotion, Italian National Institute of Health, Roma, Italy
BMC Public Health 9:306. 2009....
- Cross-national epidemiology of DSM-IV major depressive episodeEvelyn Bromet
Department of Psychiatry, State University of New York at Stony Brook, South Campus, Stony Brook, NY 11794 8790, NY, USA
BMC Med 9:90. 2011..In this paper, we present data on the prevalence, impairment and demographic correlates of depression from 18 high and low- to middle-income countries in the World Mental Health Survey Initiative...