Affiliation: Institute of Clinical Physiology
- Endovascular treatment of acute thoracic aortic syndromes with a proximal landing zone extension strategy: procedural and follow-up resultsMarco Vaghetti
Department of Cardiology, Pasquinucci Heart Hospital, Gabriele Monasterio Foundation, Via Aurelia Sud 54100, Massa, Italy
J Invasive Cardiol 23:187-92. 2011..To report the procedural and long-term follow-up data (mean, 43 ± 29 months; range, 12-90 months) of endovascular stent grafting (ESG) of acute thoracic aortic syndromes (ATAS) with a proximal landing zone extension strategy...
- [Venous graft in-stent restanosis: diagnostic and treatment evolution]Cataldo Palmieri
ospedale del Cuore G Passquinucci, Massa, Italy
Recenti Prog Med 102:347-9. 2011..In the complex management of venous grafts restenosis, MSCT can be useful to help in detecting obstructive bypass graft disease. When revascularization is needed, DES have shown to be superior compared to BMS...
- A coronary pseudoaneurysm within a restenotic stent treated by implantation of a pericardium-covered stent and drug-eluting balloonMarco Vaghetti
Invasive Cardiology Department, Pasquinucci Heart Hospital, Gabriele Monasterio Foundation, Massa, Italy
J Invasive Cardiol 25:E93-5. 2013..We report the case of a pseudoaneurysm within a stent with diffuse restenosis, treated with implantation of a pericardium-covered stent, followed by postdilation with a paclitaxel-eluting balloon...
- [Door-to-balloon time and in-hospital mortality in patients with ST-evaluation myocardial infarction: a network experience in a province in northwest Tuscany, Italy]Umberto Paradossi
Fondazione CNR Regione Toscana Gabriele Monasterio, Ospedale del Cuore G Pasquinucci, Massa
G Ital Cardiol (Rome) 11:386-92. 2010..The aim of our study was to evaluate the relationship between door-to-balloon time and in-hospital mortality in our network of STEMI patients...
- Drug-eluting stents versus bare-metal stents in acute ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction. a single-center experience with long-term follow upCataldo Palmieri
Gabriele Monasterio Foundation, and Institute of Clinical Physiology CNR, National Research Council G Pasquinucci Hospital, Massa, Italy
J Invasive Cardiol 22:151-8. 2010..To compare the efficacy and safety of drugeluting stents (DES) vs. bare-metal stents (BMS) in patients with acute ST-segment-elevation myocardial infarction (STEMI)...
- Osteopontin plasma levels and accelerated atherosclerosis in patients with CAD undergoing PCI: a prospective clinical studyAnnamaria Mazzone
Department of Cardiology, Heart Hospital, Fondazione Toscana G Monasterio CNR, Massa, Italy
Coron Artery Dis 22:179-87. 2011....