Affiliation: Institute for Cancer Research and Treatment
- Transperitoneal laparoscopical iliac lymphadenectomy for treatment of malignant melanomaF Picciotto
Operative Unit of Surgical Dermatology, Institute for Cancer Research and Treatment, Strada Provinciale 142, Km 3 95, 10060 Candiolo, Italy
Surg Endosc 17:1536-40. 2003..So far, no publications have described transperitoneal laparoscopic iliac lymphadenectomy (TPLND)...
- Clear cell sarcoma (malignant melanoma of soft parts) and sentinel lymph node biopsyFranco Picciotto
Operative Unit of Surgical Dermatology, Department of Pathology, Institute for Cancer Research and Treatment IRCC, Strada Provinciale 142, Km 3 95, 10060 Candiolo, Italy
Eur J Dermatol 15:46-8. 2005..We maintain that SLNB can be successfully used for this type of tumour although this result should be evaluated and confirmed by larger case studies...
- In melanocytic lesions the fraction of BRAF V600E alleles is associated with sun exposure but unrelated to ERK phosphorylationTiziana Venesio
Unit of Pathology, Institute for Cancer Research and Treatment, Candiolo, Torino, Italy
Mod Pathol 21:716-26. 2008..This mutation is independent of the nevo-melanoma progression and unrelated to ERK phosphorylation, suggesting that alternative mechanisms to the MAPK activation are also involved in this type of transformation...
- Fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH) evaluation of chromosomes 6, 7, 9 and 10 throughout human melanocytic tumorigenesisLaura Casorzo
Unit of Pathology, Institute for Cancer Research and Treatment, Strada Provinciale 142, 10060 Candiolo Torino, Italy
Melanoma Res 15:155-60. 2005....
- Anti-tumor necrosis factor alpha monoclonal antibody (infliximab) for the treatment of Pyoderma gangrenosum associated with Crohn's diseaseAlessandro Zaccagna
Institute for Cancer Research and Treatment IRCC, Operative Unit of Dermatologic Surgery, Str Prov 142, Km 3 95, 10060 Candiolo, Italy
Eur J Dermatol 13:258-60. 2003..Our study confirms that this therapy is a valid alternative solution for treating PG, which is often unresponsive to conventional therapies...
- Repair of a large surgical defect involving the lower lid, cheek, and temporal regionAlessandro Zaccagna
Institute for Cancer Research and Treatment, University of Torino Medical School, U O Dermatological Surgery, Candiolo, Italy
Dermatol Surg 29:182-4. 2003
- The impact of lymphoscintigraphy technique on the outcome of sentinel node biopsy in 1,313 patients with cutaneous melanoma: an Italian Multicentric Study (SOLISM-IMI)Carlo Riccardo Rossi
Clinica Chirurgica 2, Universita di Padova, Padova, Italy
J Nucl Med 47:234-41. 2006..We report herein the results of this trial. The influence of some technical aspects on the outcome of SNB was also investigated, because a certain degree of variability was accepted in performing lymphoscintigraphy...