- Comparison of germinal center markers CD10, BCL6 and human germinal center-associated lymphoma (HGAL) in follicular lymphomasGaia Goteri
Department of Biomedical Sciences and Public Health, Pathological Anatomy, Polytechnic University of Marche Region, Ancona Hospital, Ancona, Italy
Diagn Pathol 6:97. 2011..Recently, human germinal center-associated lymphoma (HGAL) gene protein has been proposed as an adjunctive follicular marker to CD10 and BCL6...
- RNAIII-inhibiting peptide enhances healing of wounds infected with methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureusOriana Simonetti
Department of Dermatology, Universita Politecnica delle Marche, Ancona, Italy
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 52:2205-11. 2008..aureus infections...
- Temporin A is effective in MRSA-infected wounds through bactericidal activity and acceleration of wound repair in a murine modelOriana Simonetti
Dermatological Clinic, Universita Politecnica delle Marche, Ancona, Italy
Peptides 29:520-8. 2008..In conclusion our results demonstrated that temporin A is effective in the management of infected wounds, by a significant bacterial growth inhibition and acceleration of wound repair process...
- Proangiogenetic molecules, hypoxia-inducible factor-1alpha and nitric oxide synthase isoforms in ovarian endometriotic cystsGaia Goteri
Section of Anatomic Pathology, Department of Neurosciences, Polytechnic University of Marche Region, Via Conca, 71, 60020, Torrette di Ancona, Italy
Virchows Arch 456:703-10. 2010..The therapeutic target would be mainly the capsular vasculature, more than the vasculature of ectopic endometrial tissues...
- Expression of motility-related molecule Cdc42 in endometrial tissue in women with adenomyosis and ovarian endometriomataGaia Goteri
Institute of Pathology, Department of Neurosciences, Faculty of Medicine, Polytechnic University of Marches, Umberto I Torrette Hospital, Ancona, Italy
Fertil Steril 86:559-65. 2006..To evaluate Cdc42 expression in eutopic and ectopic endometrial tissue in patients with adenomyosis and ovarian endometriotic cysts compared with patients without endometriosis...
- Immunostaining for nucleophosmin in bone marrow trephine biopsy specimens in acute myeloid leukemiasGaia Goteri
Section of Pathological Anatomy, Department of Neurosciences, Polytechnic University of Marche Region, Ancona Hospital, Italy
Anal Quant Cytol Histol 32:201-6. 2010..To evaluate the technicalfeasibility of nucleophosmin (NPM) staining and the problems of interpretations by pathologists in an academic regional hospital in Italy...
- Immunohistochemical expression of vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) in different types of odontogenic cystsCorrado Rubini
Department of Neurosciences, Pathologic Anatomy and Histopathology, Polytechnic University of Marche, Ancona, Italy
Clin Oral Investig 15:757-61. 2011..The present results can support the hypothesis that angiogenesis is an active mechanism in the invasive growth of the OKC...
- Diffuse large B-cell lymphoma with Homer-Wright rosettes, sinusoidal growth pattern, and CD30 expression: a possible overlap between microvillous lymphomas and sinusoidal CD30-positive large B-cell lymphomasGaia Goteri
Anatomic Pathology, Polytechnic University of Marche, Ancona Hospital, Via Conca 71, 60020 Torrette di Ancona AN, Italy
Pathol Res Pract 205:279-82. 2009..A literature review of the DLBCL cases showing all these features was also performed...
- Clinicopathological features of primary cutaneous B-cell lymphomas from an academic regional hospital in central Italy: no evidence of Borrelia burgdorferi associationGaia Goteri
Anatomia Patologica, Universita Politecnica delle Marche, Ospedali Riuniti di Ancona Umberto I, G M Lancisi, G Salesi, Ancona, Italy
Leuk Lymphoma 48:2184-8. 2007..Additional investigations should be performed on other possible etiologies, at least in our geographical area...
- Nicotinamide N-methyltransferase upregulation inversely correlates with lymph node metastasis in oral squamous cell carcinomaDavide Sartini
Institute of Biochemical Biotechnologies, Polytechnic University of Marche, Ancona, Italy
Mol Med 13:415-21. 2007..In summary, the present study suggests that NNMT may have potential as a biomarker and a therapeutic target for OSCC...
- Prognostic role of immunohistochemical analysis of 5 mc in myelodysplastic syndromesAntonella Poloni
Clinica di Ematologia, Dipartimento di Scienze Cliniche e Molecolari, Universita Politecnica Marche, Ancona, Italy
Eur J Haematol 91:219-27. 2013..Epigenetic therapy using hypomethylating agents has demonstrated clinical effectiveness; the drugs azacitidine and decitabine have been approved for the treatment of MDS...
- Immature teratoma of the mediastinum arising in ectopic thyroid tissue: a case reportRenzo Ranaldi
Department of Pathology, Ospedali Riuniti di Ancona, Ancona, Italy
Anal Quant Cytol Histol 31:233-8. 2009..Papillary carcinoma can arise from ectopic thyroid tissue, but teratoma have not been described. Differentiation into thyroid follicles does not occur in mediastinal teratomas...
- Comparative efficacy of topical versus systemic teicoplanin in experimental model of wound infectionsRoberto Ghiselli
Department of General Surgery, I N R C A I R R C S, Universita Politecnica delle Marche, Ancona, Italy
J Surg Res 144:74-81. 2008..Surgical site infections are the second most common cause of nosocomial infections and, typically, gram-positive pathogens are involved...
- Prognostic significance of p53 and KAI-1 expression in patients with laryngeal squamous cell carcinomaMassimo Re
Department of Clinical Sciences, Polytechnic University of Marche, Ancona, Italy
Anal Quant Cytol Histol 32:247-53. 2010..To examine the prognostic significance of the immunohistochemical expression of p53 and KAI-1 oncoproteins in patients with laryngeal squamous cell carcinoma...
- Endothelial cell survivin is involved in the growth of ovarian endometriotic cystsGaia Goteri
Institutes of Pathology, University of Ancona, Ancona, Italy
Anticancer Res 25:4313-8. 2005....