- Stent implantation in very small coronary arteries: the Tsunami SV International RegistryGian B Danzi
Poliambulanza Hospital, Brescia, Italy
Am J Cardiol 94:1429-32. 2004..5%. No in-hospital or 30-day major adverse cardiac events occurred. During the 6-month follow-up, there was 1 cardiac death (1%), and 5 subjects (4.8%) underwent repeat target lesion revascularization...
- Transradial approach for renal percutaneous transluminal angioplasty and stenting: a feasibility pilot studyMario Galli
Catheterization Laboratory, Cardiology Department, S Anna Hospital, Como, Italy
J Invasive Cardiol 14:386-90. 2002..In this pilot study, we tested an alternative minimally invasive approach for renal stenting: the transradial artery catheterization (TAC) and a 6 French (Fr) system for stenting...
- Ad hoc transradial coronary angioplasty strategy: experience and results in a single centreMario Galli
Catheterisation Laboratory, Cardiology Department, S Anna Hospital, Como, Italy
Int J Cardiol 92:275-80. 2003..This study was performed to explore the feasibility, safety and cost-effectiveness of the transradial approach as a single procedure for diagnostic angiography and angioplasty, including stent implantation...
- Operator volume and outcomes of primary angioplasty for acute myocardial infarction in a single high-volume centreAlessandro Politi
Cardiovascular Department, S Anna Hospital, Como, Italy
J Cardiovasc Med (Hagerstown) 7:761-7. 2006..We sought to investigate the effect of operator volume on primary PCI for STEMI...
- LombardIMA: a regional registry for coronary angioplasty in ST-elevation myocardial infarctionAlessandro Politi
Cardiology Department, Ospedale Moriggia Pelascini, Italia Hospital, Gravedona, Italy
J Cardiovasc Med (Hagerstown) 12:43-50. 2011....
- Steroid-eluting stents in patients with acute coronary syndrome: the dexamethasone eluting stent Italian registryFlavio Ribichini
The Università del Piemonte Orientale, Ospedale Maggiore della Carita, Novara, Italy
Heart 93:598-600. 2007..To assess immediate and mid-term clinical and angiographic outcomes of the dexamethasone drug-eluting stent (D-DES) in patients with acute coronary syndrome (ACS)...