- Echocardiographic evaluation of right ventricular stroke work index in advanced heart failure: a new index?Simone Frea
Division of Cardiology, Cardiovascular and Thoracic Department, S Giovanni Battista Molinette Hospital and University of Torino, Torino, Italy
J Card Fail 18:886-93. 2012....
- Refractory acute decompensated heart failure: an observational study on a noninvasive hemodynamic monitoring system aimed at improving the therapeutic approachSimone Frea
S C Cardiologia, O Civico di Chivasso TO, Corso Galileo Ferraris, Chivasso, Torino
J Cardiovasc Med (Hagerstown) 11:655-61. 2010..In this setting a noninvasive hemodynamic monitoring system (NHMS) could be useful for optimizing treatment...
- Echo Doppler predictors of pulmonary artery hypertension in patients with systemic sclerosisSimone Frea
Division of Cardiology, Cardiovascular and Thoracic Department, AOU S Giovanni Battista di Torino and University of Torino, Torino, Italy
Echocardiography 28:860-9. 2011..Evaluate echocardiographic predictors of pulmonary artery hypertension (PAH) in a prospective cohort of patients with systemic sclerosis (SSc)...
- Echocardiography-guided versus fluoroscopy-guided temporary pacing in the emergency setting: an observational studyFrancesco Pinneri
Division of Cardiology, Internal Medicine Department, Ospedale Civico di Chivasso, Italy
J Cardiovasc Med (Hagerstown) 14:242-6. 2013..The insertion of a temporary pacemaker can be a lifesaving procedure in the emergency setting...
- Continuing medical education activity in echocardiographyPohoey Fan
Division of Cardiology, Cardiovascular and Thoracic Department Division of Rheumatology Division of Pneumology, Cardiovascular and Thoracic Department, AOU S Giovanni Battista di Torino and University of Torino, Torino, Italy
Echocardiography 28:859. 2011..Article Title: Echo-Doppler Predictors of Pulmonary Artery Hypertension in Patients with Systemic Sclerosis (Echocardiography 2011;28:859)...
- Renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system polymorphisms: a role or a hole in occurrence and long-term prognosis of acute myocardial infarction at young ageErica Franco
Department of Internal Medicine, Cardiology Division, San Giovanni Battista Hospital, University of Turin, Italy
BMC Med Genet 8:27. 2007....
- Cardiac dysfunction in pauci symptomatic human immunodeficiency virus patients: a meta-analysis in the highly active antiretroviral therapy eraEnrico Cerrato
Division of Cardiology, Azienda Ospedaliera Città della Salute e della Scienza, Corso Bramante 88 90, 10126 Turin, Italy
Eur Heart J 34:1432-6. 2013..Thus, we performed a comprehensive meta-analysis to critically appraise the incidence of cardiac dysfunction in HIV-infected pauci symptomatic patients...