- The impact of robotic rehabilitation in children with acquired or congenital movement disordersF Frascarelli
Pediatric Rehabilitation Department, Children s Hospital Bambino Gesu, Passoscuro, Fiumicino, Rome, Italy
Eur J Phys Rehabil Med 45:135-41. 2009..The aim of this study was to evaluate if the robot-mediated therapy (RMT) can yield positive outcomes in children with acquired or congenital upper extremity movement disorders...
- Robot-mediated and clinical scales evaluation after upper limb botulinum toxin type A injection in children with hemiplegiaFlaminia Frascarelli
Pediatric Neuro Rehabilitation Division, Children s Hospital Bambino Gesù IRCCS Via Torre di Palidoro, IT 00050 Passoscuro Fiumicino Rome, Italy
J Rehabil Med 41:988-94. 2009..Progress was assessed using standard clinical measurements and a robotic device...
- Reach-to-grasp interjoint coordination for moving object in children with hemiplegiaMaurizio Petrarca
Movement and Robotic Laboratory, Division of Paediatric Rehabilitation, Children s Hospital Bambino Gesu IRCCS, Via Torre di Palidoro s n c, IT 00050 Passoscuro Fiumicino Rome, Italy
J Rehabil Med 41:995-100. 2009..To evaluate interjoint coordination in children with hemiplegia as they reach to grasp objects, in both static and dynamic conditions. An ad hoc robotic device was used to study the dynamic condition...
- Neurophysiological changes induced by the botulinum toxin type A injection in children with cerebral palsyFlaminia Frascarelli
Pediatric Neuro Rehabilitation Division, Children s Hospital Bambino Gesu IRCCS, Via Torre di Palidoro, Passoscuro Fiumicino, Rome 00050, Italy
Eur J Paediatr Neurol 15:59-64. 2011..And even though it seems that BTX-A does not have any direct central effect on sensory pathways we suppose an indirect mechanism on modulation of afferent fibers Ia due to the modification induced by BTX-A to central loop reflex...
- Working memory and mental imagery in cerebral palsy: a single case investigationLaura Barca
Istituto di Scienze e Tecnologie della Cognizione, CNR, Rome, Italy
Neurocase 18:298-304. 2012..g., verbal encoding) can be adopted. Results are discussed considering recent evidence on working memory and visual imagery links, and their role in motor rehabilitation training...