Affiliation: Federico II University
- Down syndrome and breastfeedingA Pisacane
Dipartimento di Pediatria, Universita di Napoli Federico II, Naples, Italy
Acta Paediatr 92:1479-81. 2003..The aim of the study was to investigate the frequency of breastfeeding among children with Down syndrome...
- Use of baby carriers to increase breastfeeding duration among term infants: the effects of an educational intervention in ItalyAlfredo Pisacane
Dipartimento di Pediatria, Università Federico, Via S Pansini 5, Naples, Italy
Acta Paediatr 101:e434-8. 2012..To investigate whether the use of baby carriers by term infants during the first month of life is associated with increased rates of breastfeeding...
- Breastfeeding and perceived changes in the appearance of the breasts: a retrospective studyA Pisacane
Dipartimento di Pediatria, Universita Federico II, Napoli, Italy
Acta Paediatr 93:1346-8. 2004..To investigate the association between breastfeeding and the perception that women have of changes in the appearance of their breasts...
- A controlled trial of the father's role in breastfeeding promotionAlfredo Pisacane
Dipartimento di Pediatria, Universita Federico II, Naples, Italy
Pediatrics 116:e494-8. 2005..To investigate whether supporting fathers to recognize the relevance of their role in the success of breastfeeding and teaching them how to prevent and to manage the most common lactation problems would result in more women breastfeeding...
- Rethinking continuing medical educationAlfredo Pisacane
Universita di Napoli Federico II, Naples 80131, Italy
BMJ 337:a973. 2008
- Breastfeeding and risk for fever after immunizationAlfredo Pisacane
Dipartimento di Pediatria, Universita Federico II, Via S Pansini 5, Napoli 80131, Italy
Pediatrics 125:e1448-52. 2010..The objective of this study was to evaluate the effects of breastfeeding on the risk for fever after routine immunizations...