Affiliation: Federico II University
- The three-factor eating questionnaire in the evaluation of eating behaviour in subjects seeking participation in a dietotherapy programmeV Boschi
Department of Neuroscience, Unit of Physiology, School of Medicine, University of Naples 'Federico II, Naples, Italy
Ann Nutr Metab 45:72-7. 2001..CONCLUSIONS: Alterations in TFEQ results are a frequent feature in subjects seeking participation in programmes of weight reduction or ideal body weight achievement. This may reflect a possible impairment in eating behaviour...
- Interdisciplinary treatment of a female outpatient population. Organizational model and preliminary resultsV Boschi
Department of Neurobehavioural Sciences, Faculty of Medicine, Federico II University of Naples, Naples, Italy
Eat Weight Disord 7:268-75. 2002..To compare the efficacy of diet alone vs interdisciplinary therapy...
- Body composition, eating behavior, food-body concerns and eating disorders in adolescent girlsV Boschi
Department of Neuroscience and Behaviour, Dietetic and Nutrition Section, Faculty of Medicine, University Federico II, IXo Piano Torre Biologica Ediuficio 19, Via Pansini 5, IT 80131 Naples, Italy
Ann Nutr Metab 47:284-93. 2003..Our study intended to look at the eating habits and behavior on a cohort of adolescent girls to verify the presence of unbalanced diets and the prevalence of eating disorders with particular attention to the partial syndromes (EDNOS)...
- Why do normal weight young women look for diet-therapy? Findings from a pilot study in a clinical and non-clinical populationV Boschi
Unit of Human Physiology and Dietetics, Department of Neuroscience and Behavioural Science, Faculty of Medicine, University Federico II, 80131 Naples, Italy
Eat Weight Disord 12:e35-8. 2007....
- Assessment of eating behaviour in young women requesting nutritional counselling and their mothersV Boschi
Section of Human Physiology and Nutrition, Department of Neurosciences, Federico II University Medical School, Via Pansini 5, 80131 Naples, Italy
Eat Weight Disord 15:e60-7. 2010..The aim of this study was to explore the influence of maternal eating behaviour on a clinical population of young women compared with a non-clinical one...
- Application of the SCOFF, Eating Attitude Test 26 (EAT 26) and Eating Inventory (TFEQ) Questionnaires in young women seeking diet-therapyM Siervo
Dietetic and Nutrition Physiology Unit, Department of Neuroscience and Behavioural Science, Faculty of Medicine, University Federico II, Naples, Italy
Eat Weight Disord 10:76-82. 2005..Psychometric questionnaires represent valuable tools to investigate various and critical areas directly involved in the pathogenesis of EDS and to support diagnosis and therapeutic decisions...
- Which REE prediction equation should we use in normal-weight, overweight and obese women?M Siervo
Department of Neuroscience and Behaviour, Dietetic and Nutrition Section, School of Medicine, University Federico II, Naples, Italy
Clin Nutr 22:193-204. 2003..We perform a critical selection of accurate and reliable prediction equations employed on normal-weight, overweight and obese young women...