Affiliation: Fatebenefratelli Hospital
- Hand sensory-motor cortical network assessed by functional source separationCamillo Porcaro
AFaR, Centre of Medical Statistics and IT, Fatebenefratelli Hospital, Rome, Italy
Hum Brain Mapp 29:70-81. 2008..It was possible to observe each source both during pure sensory processing and during motor tasks. In all conditions, a direct comparison of source intensities can be achieved...
- Fetal auditory responses to external sounds and mother's heart beat: detection improved by Independent Component AnalysisCamillo Porcaro
AFaR, Center of Medical Statistics and Information Technology, Department of Neuroscience, Fatebenefratelli Hospital, Isola Tiberina, Rome, Italy
Brain Res 1101:51-8. 2006....
- Hand somatosensory subcortical and cortical sources assessed by functional source separation: an EEG studyCamillo Porcaro
AFaR, Center of Medical Statistics and IT, Fatebenefratelli Hospital, Rome, Italy
Hum Brain Mapp 30:660-74. 2009..As FSs are reconstructed along the entire experimental session, directional and dynamic HFO synchronization phenomena can be studied...
- High-gamma band activity of primary hand cortical areas: a sensorimotor feedback efficiency indexFranca Tecchio
ISTC CNR, Unità MEG, Fatebenefratelli Hospital Isola Tiberina, Rome, Italy
Neuroimage 40:256-64. 2008....
- Somatosensory dynamic gamma-band synchrony: a neural code of sensorimotor dexterityFranca Tecchio
ISTC CNR, Unità MEG, Fatebenefratelli Hospital, Isola Tiberina, Roma, Italy
Neuroimage 35:185-93. 2007..These findings suggest the dynamic gamma band phase locking as a code for finger dexterity, in addition to the magnification of somatotopic central maps...
- Cortical short-term fatigue effects assessed via rhythmic brain-muscle coherenceFranca Tecchio
ISTC CNR, Unità MEG, Dipartimento di Neuroscienze, Ospedale Fatebenefratelli, Isola Tiberina, Rome, Italy
Exp Brain Res 174:144-51. 2006..Evidence suggested that the reduction of cortical recruitment and the increased cortico-muscular coupling are distinct mechanisms...
- Contradiction in universal and particular reasoningMaria Teresa Medaglia
Philosophy Department, Facolta di Lettere e Filosofia, University Roma Tre, Rome, Italy
Hum Brain Mapp 30:4187-97. 2009..quot; A self-generated reward system seemed to resonate the recruited circuitry when the contradictory task is successfully completed...
- Choice of multivariate autoregressive model order affecting real network functional connectivity estimateCamillo Porcaro
AFaR Fatebenefratelli Hospital, Isola Tiberina, Rome, Italy
Clin Neurophysiol 120:436-48. 2009..Different signal-to-noise ratios filter settings and sampling rates were also tested on the estimate of functional connectivity among the network nodes, in simulated and real cases...
- Functional source separation applied to induced visual gamma activityGiulia Barbati
AFaR Centre of Medical Statistics and IT, Fatebenefratelli Hospital, Rome, Italy
Hum Brain Mapp 29:131-41. 2008....
- Functional source separation from magnetoencephalographic signalsGiulia Barbati
AFaR Center of Medical Statistics and IT, Fatebenefratelli Hospital, Rome, Italy
Hum Brain Mapp 27:925-34. 2006..Moreover, it is very flexible in including different functional constraints, providing a promising tool to identify neuronal networks in very general cerebral processing...
- Functional source separation and hand cortical representation for a brain-computer interface feature extractionFranca Tecchio
Istituto Scienze e Tecnologie della Cognizione CNR, Unità MEG, Dipartimento di Neuroscienze Ospedale Fatebenefratelli, Isola Tiberina, Rome, Italy
J Physiol 580:703-21. 2007....
- Combined analysis of cortical (EEG) and nerve stump signals improves robotic hand controlMario Tombini
Campus Bio Medico University, Rome, Italy
Neurorehabil Neural Repair 26:275-81. 2012..Interfacing an amputee's upper-extremity stump nerves to control a robotic hand requires training of the individual and algorithms to process interactions between cortical and peripheral signals...
- Optimization of an independent component analysis approach for artifact identification and removal in magnetoencephalographic signalsGiulia Barbati
Department of Neuroscience, AFaR Center of Medical Statistics and Information Technology, Fatebenefratelli Hospital, Isola Tiberina, Lungotevere degli Anguillara 12, 00153 Rome, Italy
Clin Neurophysiol 115:1220-32. 2004....
- Fetal magnetocardiographic signals extracted by 'signal subspace' blind source separationCarlo Salustri
MEG Unit ISTC CNR, San Giovanni Calibita Fatebenefratelli Hospital, Isola Tiberina, 00186 Rome, Italy
IEEE Trans Biomed Eng 52:1140-2. 2005..Our results show that this method is a powerful means not only for the extraction of the cardiac signals from the background noise but also for a sharp separation of the baby's heart from the mother's...
- Physiological aging impacts the hemispheric balances of resting state primary somatosensory activitiesCarlo Cottone
LET S ISTC CNR, Department of Neuroscience, Fatebenefratelli Hospital Isola Tiberina, Rome, Italy
Brain Topogr 26:186-99. 2013....