Pier F Ferrucci
Affiliation: European Institute of Oncology
- Mammaglobin expression in leukapheresis products is a predictive marker of poor prognosis in women with high-risk breast cancerPier Francesco Ferrucci
Divisions of Hemato oncology and Biostatistics and Epidemiology, European Institute of Oncology, Milan, Italy
Clin Cancer Res 10:6039-46. 2004..The population on which the study was conducted was drawn from stage III breast cancer patients undergoing high-dose chemotherapy and autologous transplantation with PBPCCs...
- Newly identified tumor antigens as promising cancer vaccine targets for malignant melanoma treatmentP F Ferrucci
Melanoma and Muscle Cutaneous Sarcomas Division, IEO European Institute of Oncology, Milan, Italy
Curr Top Med Chem 12:11-31. 2012....
- Primary gastric lymphoma pathogenesis and treatment: what has changed over the past 10 years?Pier Francesco Ferrucci
Department of Haematoncology, European Institute of Oncology IEO, Milan, Italy
Br J Haematol 136:521-38. 2007....
- A new comprehensive gene expression panel to study tumor micrometastasis in patients with high-risk breast cancerP F Ferrucci
Division of Hemato Oncology, European Institute of Oncology, I 20141 Milan, Italy
Int J Oncol 30:955-62. 2007..06) respectively. These data confirm the activity of MAM as a negative prognostic factor and show for the first time that MAS could work as a tumor suppressor gene even in a clinical setting, since it protects from recurrence...
- High activity 90Y-ibritumomab tiuxetan (Zevalin) with peripheral blood progenitor cells support in patients with refractory/resistant B-cell non-Hodgkin lymphomasPier F Ferrucci
Melanoma and Sarcoma Division, European Institute of Oncology, Milan, Italy
Br J Haematol 139:590-9. 2007..Maximum tolerated dose was not clearly defined according to dosimetry and clinical toxicities, and further studies are needed to confirm the toxicity profile and evaluate efficacy...
- Electrochemotherapy for cutaneous and subcutaneous tumor lesions: a novel therapeutic approachAlessandro Testori
Melanoma and Muscle Cutaneous Sarcoma Division, European Institute of Oncology, Milan, Italy
Dermatol Ther 23:651-61. 2010..ECT can be proposed as loco-regional therapy for disseminated cutaneous and subcutaneous tumor lesions as alternative treatment modality to conventional therapies or as palliative care, in order to improve patients' quality of life...
- HSPPC-96 vaccine in metastatic melanoma patients: from the state of the art to a possible futureGiulio Tosti
Division of Melanoma and Muscle Cutaneous Sarcomas, IEO, European Institute of Oncology, Milan, Italy
Expert Rev Vaccines 8:1513-26. 2009..Heat-shock protein-based vaccines can be considered as a novel therapeutic approach with a promising role in cancer management...
- Early stage gastric diffuse large B-cell lymphomas: results of a randomized trial comparing chemotherapy alone versus chemotherapy + involved field radiotherapy. (IELSG 4). [corrected]Giovanni Martinelli
Division of Haematoncology, European Institute of Oncology, Milan, Italy
Leuk Lymphoma 50:925-31. 2009..Our results confirm that CT could be considered as first line therapy for newly diagnosed gastric DLBC lymphoma; IF RT delivered in those patients achieving CR after induction CT is able to prevent local relapse...
- Oncophage: step to the future for vaccine therapy in melanomaAlessandra di Pietro
Division of Melanoma and Musculo Cutaneous Sarcomas, IEO European Institute of Oncology, 435, Via Giuseppe Ripamonti, 20141 Milan, Italy
Expert Opin Biol Ther 8:1973-84. 2008..Thus, HSP-based vaccines are a novel therapeutic approach with a promising role in cancer management...
- High-dose radioimmunotherapy with 90Y-ibritumomab tiuxetan: comparative dosimetric study for tailored treatmentMarta Cremonesi
Division of Medical Physics, European Institute of Oncology, Milan, Italy
J Nucl Med 48:1871-9. 2007..The second goal was to verify the safety of the prescribed activity and the best timing of stem cell reinfusion...