- The new hybrid thermal neutron facility at TAPIRO reactor for BNCT radiobiological experimentsJ Esposito
INFN, Laboratori Nazionali di Legnaro, Viale dell Universita 2, I 35020, Legnaro PD, Italy
Radiat Prot Dosimetry 126:69-73. 2007..The main features and preliminary benchmark measurements of the Beam-shaping assembly are here presented and discussed...
- Be target development for the accelerator-based SPES-BNCT facility at INFN LegnaroJ Esposito
National Institute of Nuclear Physics INFN Legnaro National Laboratory, via dell Universita 2, Legnaro Padova, Italy
Appl Radiat Isot 67:S270-3. 2009..Two original, beryllium-based, target concepts have been designed for such a purpose. The present status of the neutron converter, as well as the test results performed so far on prototypes constructed, is reported here...
- The BSA modeling for the accelerator-based BNCT facility at INFN LNL for treating shallow skin melanomaC Ceballos
INFN Laboratori Nazionali di Legnaro, Via dell Università, 2, I 35020 Legnaro PD, Italy
Appl Radiat Isot 67:S274-7. 2009..An overview on the BSA current status, based on the Be neutron converter prototype designed and already constructed, is reported...
- BNCT dosimetry performed with a mini twin tissue-equivalent proportional counters (TEPC)D Moro
Legnaro National Laboratories of National Institute of Nuclear Physics LNL INFN viale dell Università 2, I 35020 Legnaro, Padova, Italy
Appl Radiat Isot 67:S171-4. 2009..In this paper the first mini twin TEPC counter for BNCT is presented, as well as first measurement at the new HYTHOR thermal irradiation facility at TAPIRO nuclear reactor and comparison with related Monte Carlo calculations...
- BNCT microdosimetry at the tapiro reactor thermal columnL De Nardo
, via Marzolo 8, I-35100 Padova, Italy
Radiat Prot Dosimetry 110:579-86. 2004..Both the absorbed dose and the microdosimetric-calculated biological effective dose show a maximum at approximately 0.5 mg cm(-2) of depth. The different dose components have been calculated and the results are discussed...