Luigi Di Lorenzo
- Gait analysis in hip viscosupplementation for osteoarthritis: a case reportL Di Lorenzo
Rehabilitation Unit, Gait Analysis Lab, Neuroscience Department, Rummo Hospital, Benevento
Reumatismo 65:199-202. 2013..After hip viscosupplementation, the joint displayed different temporal, kinetic and kinematic parameters associated with improved pain patterns. ..
- Low back pain after unstable extracapsular hip fractures: randomized control trial on a specific trainingL Di Lorenzo
Rehabilitation Unit, Rummo Hospital, Benevento, Italy
Eura Medicophys 43:349-57. 2007..Further, it reports data and images about analysed tomographic changes of the psoas muscle ipsilateral to fractures...
- [Chronic lumbago after unstable intertrochanteric femoral fracture: a new syndrome or sporadic feature of hip biomechanics after surgery? A case report]L Di Lorenzo
U O Riabilitazione and Centro di Terapia del Dolore Ospedale DEA II G Rummo, Benevento, Italy
G Ital Med Lav Ergon 29:210-3. 2007..In this paper, we report a clinic case of a patient experiencing working problems for a chronic back pain after an unstable extracapsular hip fracture...
- Psoas impingement syndrome in hip osteoarthritisLuigi Di Lorenzo
Dirigente Medico Rehabilitation Unit, Azienda Ospedaliera RUMMO Benevento, Italy
Joint Bone Spine 76:98-100. 2009..We discuss the compensatory strategies employed by the patient to reduce pain and prevent falls, and show CT scan images depicting the underlying anatomic pathology...
- The addition of tramadol as a second opioid may improve pain relief in severe osteoarthritis: a prospective studyLuigi Di Lorenzo
Doctorate Program in Advanced Technology in Rehabilitation Medicine, University of Rome, Tor Vergata, Italy
Pain Pract 10:540-7. 2010..A prospective study was planned to evaluate the addition of tramadol to a stronger opioid for the treatment of severe pain as a result of osteoarthritis, previously uncontrolled by non-opioid analgesics or weak opioids...
- Managing osteoarthritis and joint pain at work: helping the primary care physician educate patients who rely on non-prescription NSAIDsLuigi Di Lorenzo
Rehabilitation Unit, Rummo Hospital, BN, Italy
G Ital Med Lav Ergon 33:193-200. 2011..To inform physicians who utilise over-the-counter (OTC) analgesics to treat osteoarthritis (OA) pain on differences among agents and to guide decisions in therapy selection...