Annarosa Del Mistro
- Evidence of the causal role of human papillomavirus type 58 in an oropharyngeal carcinomaLorena Baboci
Veneto Institute of Oncology IOV IRCCS, Immunology and Molecular Oncology Unit, Via Gattamelata, 64, Padua 35128 I, Italy
Virol J 10:334. 2013..The presence of HPV58 as single HPV infection in combination with a broad variety of direct and indirect markers of HPV transformation provides comprehensive evidence that this oropharyngeal SCC was driven by HPV58. ..
- Oral human papillomavirus and human herpesvirus-8 infections among human immunodeficiency virus type 1-infected men and women in ItalyAnnarosa Del Mistro
Immunology and Molecular Oncology Unit, Istituto Oncologico Veneto, IOV IRCCS, Via Gattamelata, Padua, Italy
Sex Transm Dis 39:894-8. 2012..The aim of the study was to evaluate HPV prevalence and its possible correlation with HHV8 oral shedding, in relation to sex, human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) behavioral risk factor, and immune function...
- Triage of women with atypical squamous cells of undetermined significance (ASC-US): results of an Italian multicentric studyAnnarosa Del Mistro
Immunologia Diagnostica Molecolare Oncologica, Istituto Oncologico Veneto IOV IRCCS, Padova, Italy
Gynecol Oncol 117:77-81. 2010....
- Antiretroviral therapy and the clinical evolution of human papillomavirus-associated genital lesions in HIV-positive womenAnnarosa Del Mistro
Servizio Citologia Diagnostica Molecolare Oncologica, Azienda Ospedaliera di Padova, Padua, Italy
Clin Infect Dis 38:737-42. 2004....
- ASC-US diagnosis and triageAnnarosa Del Mistro
Servizio Immunologia e Diagnostica Molecolare Oncologica, Istituto Oncologico Veneto, IRCCS, Padova, Italy
Gynecol Oncol 107:S2-4. 2007