E Degli Esposti
- The PANDORA project: results of the cost of illness analysisE Degli Esposti
Health Directorate, Ravenna Local Health Unit, Via De Gasperi, 8 48100 Ravenna, Italy
J Hum Hypertens 15:329-34. 2001..To evaluate the cost of illness from hypertension for the Italian National Health System (NHS)...
- Pharmacoutilization of antihypertensive drugs: a model of analysisE Degli Esposti
Ravenna Local Health Unit, Department of Nephrology, S M delle Croci Hospital, Italy
Int J Clin Pharmacol Ther 39:251-8. 2001..To identify clinical and economic indicators of pharmacoutilization of antihypertensive drugs...
- Long-term persistence with antihypertensive drugs in new patientsE Degli Esposti
Health Directorate, Ravenna Local Health Unit, Ravenna, Italy
J Hum Hypertens 16:439-44. 2002....
- Adherence to antihypertensive drug treatment and blood pressure control: a real practice analysis in ItalyM Di Martino
Health Economics and Outcomes Research, CliCon S r l, Ravenna, Italy
J Hum Hypertens 22:51-3. 2008
- The Pandora Project: results of the pilot studyE Degli Esposti
Department of Nephrology, S.M. delle Croci Hospital, Ravenna, Italy
Am J Hypertens 12:790-6. 1999..This pilot study confirms the need and feasibility of implementing the Pandora Project in general practice in Ravenna...
- Colour-Doppler US evaluation of patients with hypertension and nephropathyG C Parenti
U O Radiologia, Viale Randi 5, I 48100, Ravenna, Italy
Radiol Med 111:1115-23. 2006....
- Relationship between body weight, quality of life and cardiovascular risk factors: a general population based Italian experienceF Baiardi
CliCon SrI, Health Economics and Outcomes Research, Ravenna, Italy
Eat Weight Disord 10:19-24. 2005....
- Risk factors for uncontrolled hypertension in ItalyE Degli Esposti
Clinical Effectiveness Unit, AUSL Ravenna, Italy
J Hum Hypertens 18:207-13. 2004..Successful treatment of hypertension requires patient adherence to the regimen that has been agreed on by the patient and the physician...
- Pharmacoutilization and costs of osteoarthritis: changes induced by the introduction of a cyclooxygenase-2 inhibitor into clinical practiceP Russo
Department of Human Physiology and Pharmacology, University of Rome La Sapienza, Italy
Rheumatology (Oxford) 42:879-87. 2003..To establish whether the introduction of a cyclooxygenase-2 inhibitor has led to changes in pharmacoutilization in the treatment of osteoarthritis (OA) in clinical practice...
- Conceptual basis and methodology of the SOPHIA studyN Glorioso
University of Sassari, Hypertension and Cardiovascular Prevention Center ASL n 1, Viale S Pietro, n 8 07100 Sassari, Italy
Pharmacogenomics 8:1497-509. 2007..A whole-genome scan will also be performed in half of the study cohort (1M array, Illumina 500 GX beadstation)...
- Aliskiren combined with losartan in type 2 diabetes and nephropathyHans Henrik Parving
Department of Medical Endocrinology, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen, Denmark
N Engl J Med 358:2433-46. 2008....