Franco De Masi
- The paedophile and his inner world: theoretical and clinical considerations on the analysis of a patientFranco De Masi
Via Ramazzini 7, I 20129 Milan, Italy
Int J Psychoanal 88:147-65. 2007..This object promises all manner of pleasure and happiness. The positive outcome of this patient leads one to believe that, if analytically treated, some paedophile patients are open to therapeutic transformation...
- Hallucinations in the psychotic state: Psychoanalysis and the neurosciences comparedFranco De Masi
Via Ramazzini 7, 20129, Milano, Italy
Int J Psychoanal 96:293-318. 2015..The findings of the neurosciences facilitate understanding of how, in the psychotic hallucinatory process, the mind can modify the working of a somatic organ such as the brain. ..
- The psychodynamic of panic attacks: a useful integration of psychoanalysis and neuroscienceFranco De Masi
Int J Psychoanal 85:311-36. 2004....
- Psychotic withdrawal and the overthrow of psychic realityFranco De Masi
Int J Psychoanal 87:789-807. 2006..By means of clinical examples, the author tries to shed light on the possible ways of reaching patients in their psychotic shelters, thereby helping them to re-emerge into a psychic reality...
- On the nature of intuitive and delusional thought: its implications in clinical work with psychotic patientsFranco De Masi
Int J Psychoanal 84:1149-69. 2003..The analysis of the psychotic transference allowed the focus to be on the hidden work which had been continuously influencing the transferential picture of the analyst and the patient's psychic reality...