- HA222 polymorphism in Influenza A(H1N1) 2009 isolates from Intensive Care Units and ambulatory patients during three influenza seasonsF Corcioli
Department of Experimental and Clinical Medicine, University of Florence, Viale Morgagni 48, 50134 Florence, Italy Electronic address
Virus Res 180:39-42. 2014..The frequency of such substitutions varied among the three seasons, it was highest in the season 2010-2011 and very low in the season 2012-2013. However these differences were not significant. ..
- Human parvovirus PARV4 DNA in tissues from adult individuals: a comparison with human parvovirus B19 (B19V)Fabiana Corcioli
Department of Public Health, University of Firenze, Viale Morgagni 48, Firenze, Italy
Virol J 7:272. 2010..This study was aimed to assess the tissue distribution and the ability to persist of PARV4 in comparison to parvovirus B19 (B19V)...
- Tissue persistence of parvovirus B19 genotypes in asymptomatic personsFabiana Corcioli
Department of Public Health, University of Firenze, Italy
J Med Virol 80:2005-11. 2008..The results suggest that the virus persists without replicating, at sub-immunogenic levels...
- Human parvovirus B19 (B19V) infection in systemic sclerosis patientsKrystyna Zakrzewska
Department of Public Health, Microbiology and Virology Unit, University of Florence Florence, Italy
Intervirology 52:279-82. 2009..Our previous reports suggested a possible association between parvovirus B19 (B19V) infection and systemic sclerosis (SSc), based on higher prevalence of B19V DNA in SSc patients in respect to controls...
- High resolution melting analysis as a tool to detect molecular markers of antiviral resistance in influenza A virusesRosaria Arvia
Department of Public Health, University of Florence, Viale Morgagni 48, 50134 Florence, Italy
J Virol Methods 189:265-70. 2013....
- Different behavior of erythrovirus B19 and torquetenovirus in response to a single step of albumin purificationAlberta Azzi
Department of Public Health, University of Florence, Florence, Italy
Transfusion 46:1162-7. 2006..This study has been performed to assess the effect of the HSA purification procedures on the viral contamination...
- Reassortment ability of the 2009 pandemic H1N1 influenza virus with circulating human and avian influenza viruses: public health risk implicationsMaria Stincarelli
Virology Unit, Department of Public Health, University of Florence, Florence, Italy
Virus Res 175:151-4. 2013..These results confirm that reassortment of the A/H1N1pdm09 with circulating low pathogenic avian influenza viruses should not be misjudged in the prediction of the next pandemic...
- Monitoring the susceptibility to oseltamivir of Influenza A(H1N1) 2009 virus by nested-PCR and pyrosequencing during the pandemic and in the season 2010-2011Rosaria Arvia
Public Health Department, University of Florence, Italy
J Virol Methods 184:113-6. 2012..In three other patients, resistant and sensitive variants were found. This pyrosequencing assay may be a useful method for monitoring the spread of resistant influenza H1N1 2009 strains...