- Life-threatening proarrhythmia in a patient with orthodromic atrioventricular tachycardia treated with low-dose adenosineRoberto Copetti
Emergency Department, San Antonio Abate Hospital, Tolmezzo, Italy
J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol 16:106. 2005
- Lung ultrasound in respiratory distress syndrome: a useful tool for early diagnosisRoberto Copetti
Emergency and Pediatric Departments, S Antonio Abate Hospital, Tolmezzo, Italy
Neonatology 94:52-9. 2008..At present, the diagnosis is based on radiological findings and clinical course. Lung ultrasound in RDS has not yet been fully assessed...
- Chest sonography: a useful tool to differentiate acute cardiogenic pulmonary edema from acute respiratory distress syndromeRoberto Copetti
Emergency Department S, Antonio Abate General Hospital, Tolmezzo, Italy
Cardiovasc Ultrasound 6:16. 2008..We evaluated the ability of chest sonography in the identification of characteristic pleuropulmonary signs useful in the diagnosis of ALI/ARDS and APE...
- Early recognition of the 2009 pandemic influenza A (H1N1) pneumonia by chest ultrasoundAmerico Testa
Department of Emergency Medicine, A, Gemelli University Hospital, Rome, Italy
Crit Care 16:R30. 2012..Chest radiography (CRx) often fails to detect the early interstitial stage. The aim of this study was to evaluate the role of bedside chest ultrasonography (US) in the early management of the 2009 influenza A (H1N1)v infection...
- Clinical integrated ultrasound of the thorax including causes of shock in nontraumatic critically ill patients. A practical approachRoberto Copetti
Emergency Department, Latisana General Hospital, Latisana, Italy
Ultrasound Med Biol 38:349-59. 2012..The role and potentiality of integrated ultrasound in cardiac arrest, shock/hypotension and severe dyspnea are considered in this article...
- Ultrasound diagnosis of pneumonia in childrenR Copetti
Emergency Department, S Antonio Abate Hospital, Via Morgagni 28, Tolmezzo, Italy
Radiol Med 113:190-8. 2008..This study was done to compare the diagnostic accuracy of ultrasound and chest X-ray (CXR) in children with suspected pneumonia...
- The 'double lung point': an ultrasound sign diagnostic of transient tachypnea of the newbornRoberto Copetti
Department of Emergency, S Antonio Abate Hospital, Tolmezzo, Italy
Neonatology 91:203-9. 2007..At present the diagnosis is based on radiological findings and clinical course. Lung sonography in TTN has not yet been assessed...
- Rapid echocardiographic diagnosis of suspected paradoxical gas embolism after central venous catheter placement in the upright positionRoberto Copetti
Emergency Department, San Antonio Abate Hospital, Tolmezzo UD, Italy
Echocardiography 22:695-6. 2005
- Sonographic interstitial syndrome: the sound of lung waterGino Soldati
Emergency Department, Valle del Serchio General Hospital, Castelnuovo Garfagnana, Lucca, Italy
J Ultrasound Med 28:163-74. 2009..The purpose of this study was to show the morphologic and genetic variability of interstitial lung disease studied with echography and thus to propose a unitary mechanism for the formation of ULCs...
- Evaluation of lung ultrasound for the diagnosis of pneumonia in the EDStefano Parlamento
Emergency Department, S Antonio Abate Hospital, 33028 Tolmezzo, Italy
Am J Emerg Med 27:379-84. 2009..The aim of this study is to assess the ability of bedside lung ultrasound (US) to confirm clinical suspicion of pneumonia and the feasibility of its integration in common emergency department (ED) clinical practice...
- "Inverted Takotsubo" patternRoberto Copetti
Resuscitation 74:394. 2007
- [Lung sonography for the cardiologist]Gino Soldati
U O Pronto Soccorso, Medicina e Chirurgia d Urgenza, Ospedale della Valle del Serchio, ASL 2, Lucca
G Ital Cardiol (Rome) 8:139-47. 2007..In this review the authors describe the anatomical, biophysical and clinical basis of lung ultrasonography in a cardiological setting...
- Easily reversible hypoxemia and hypotension induced by nimodipineRiccardo Gerloni
Emergency Medicine Unit, Cattinara Hospital, Trieste, Italy
Eur J Emerg Med 11:295-7. 2004..Nevertheless, overdosage and intoxication are well documented. In this paper we report a case of nimodipine overdosage resulting in prolonged hypotension and hypoxemia, which was successfully treated with calcium gluconate...