- Cemented-retained vs screw-retained implant restorations: an investigation on 1939 dental implantsM Cicciu
Department of Oral Surgery, Dental Clinic, University of Milan, Milan, Italy
Minerva Stomatol 57:167-79. 2008..It is important to underline the influence of the attachment mechanism on many clinical aspects of implant dentistry...
- Recombinant human bone morphogenetic protein type 2 application for a possible treatment of bisphosphonates-related osteonecrosis of the jawMarco Cicciu
Oral Surgery and Oral Disease Department, University of Messina School of Dentistry, Messina, Italy
J Craniofac Surg 23:784-8. 2012..The use of growth factors, particularly rhBMP-2, should be considered a therapeutic choice in patients affected by osteonecrosis of the jaws related to bisphosphonate therapy...
- Parametric analysis of the strength in the ''Toronto'' osseous-prosthesis systemM Cicciu
Department of Oral Surgery, I C P Dental School University of Milan, Milan, Italy
Minerva Stomatol 58:9-23. 2009..Moreover investigation about implant positions and perspectives in comparison with a virtual medial plane was made to evaluate the incidence of screw and prosthesis breakage...
- Cervicofacial emphysema secondary to facebow injury: a case reportMarco Cicciu
Oral Surgery Department, University of Milan, Milan, Italy
J Clin Pediatr Dent 33:333-6. 2009..To report the clinical case of a child with facial and periorbital emphysema caused by an orthodontic device...
- Clinical investigation of mucosal thickness stability after soft tissue grafting around implants: a 3-year retrospective studyStefano Speroni
Department of Implantology, Dental Clinic IRCSS, University of Milan, Italy
Indian J Dent Res 21:474-9. 2010....
- Immediate distraction osteogenesis: the sandwich technique in combination with rhBMP-2 for anterior maxillary and mandibular defectsAlan Scott Herford
Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Loma Linda University, Loma Linda, California, USA
J Craniofac Surg 24:1383-7. 2013..The addition of rhBMP-2 may aid in its success rate by promoting osteogenesis at the osteotomy site, especially in multiple-operated patients where other traditional techniques have failed to gain the desired ridge height. ..
- Juvenile ossifying fibroma of the maxilla: a rare aggressive case in a young patientMarco Cicciu
Department Human Pathology, University of Messina, University of Messina School of Dentistry, ME, IT, Italy
J Cancer Res Ther 9:324-7. 2013..The clinical, radiographic and histopathologic findings, plus differential diagnoses of the case and treatement options are also presented...
- Periodontal health and caries prevalence evaluation in patients affected by Parkinson's diseaseMarco Cicciu
Department of Human Pathology, University of Messina School of Dentistry, 98100 Messina, Italy
Parkinsons Dis 2012:541908. 2012....
- Schneider membrane elevation in presence of sinus septa: anatomic features and surgical managementMario Beretta
Implantology Department, School of Dentistry, University of Milan, IRCSS Cà Grande, MI, Italy
Int J Dent 2012:261905. 2012..Clinicians should always perform clinical and radiographic diagnosis in order to avoid complications related to the sinus lift surgery...
- Rare bilateral nasopalatine duct cysts: a case reportMarco Cicciu
University of Milan, Department of Oral Surgery, I C P Dental School via della Commenda 10 Milan, Italy
Open Dent J 4:8-12. 2010..This report describes the appearance and treatment of a rare case of bilateral nasopalatine duct cyst...
- Changes in inflammatory mediators in peri-implant fluid after implant insertionMario Venza
Department of Odontostomatology, University of Messina, Messina, Italy
J Periodontol 80:297-306. 2009..The aim of this study was to compare and evaluate the influence of the placement technique on periodontal health...
- Histomorphometric evaluation of anorganic bovine bone coverage to reduce autogenous grafts resorption: preliminary resultsCarlo Maiorana
Oral Surgery and Implantology, University of Milan, School of Dentistry, IRCSS Cà Granda, Milan, Italy
Open Dent J 5:71-8. 2011....