Affiliation: Catholic University
- Padua L, Aprile I, Cavallaro T, Commodari I, Pareyson D, Quattrone A, et al. Relationship between clinical examination, quality of life, disability and depression in CMT patients: Italian multicenter study. Neurol Sci. 2008;29:157-62 pubmed publisher..This information may be useful in clinical practice and in clinical trials to infer the patient's QoL. ..
- Padua L, Coraci D, Erra C, Doneddu P, Granata G, Rossini P. Prolonged phone-call posture causes changes of ulnar motor nerve conduction across elbow. Clin Neurophysiol. 2016;127:2728-32 pubmed publisher..PPP causes a modification of ulnar nerve functionality in patients with MIN-UNE. PPP may cause transient stress of ulnar nerve at elbow. ..
- Pazzaglia C, Testani E, Giordano R, Padua L, Valeriani M. Expectation to feel more pain disrupts the habituation of laser-pain rating and laser-evoked potential amplitudes. Neuroscience. 2016;333:244-51 pubmed publisher..Unlike previously demonstrated for the placebo effect, the learning did not potentiate the nocebo effect. ..
- Padua L, Pazzaglia C, Caliandro P, Granata G, Foschini M, Briani C, et al. Carpal tunnel syndrome: ultrasound, neurophysiology, clinical and patient-oriented assessment. Clin Neurophysiol. 2008;119:2064-9 pubmed publisher..US is a useful complementary tool for CTS assessment. Information on the contribution of US in CTS and the interpretation of severity measurements in CTS. ..
- Padua L, Rendeli C, Rabini A, Girardi E, Tonali P, Salvaggio E. Health-related quality of life and disability in young patients with spina bifida. Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2002;83:1384-8 pubmed..To assess the health-related quality of life (QOL) and disability in young patients with spina bifida and to correlate them with the clinical examination findings...
- Padua L, Shy M, Aprile I, Cavallaro T, Pareyson D, Quattrone A, et al. Correlation between clinical/neurophysiological findings and quality of life in Charcot-Marie-Tooth type 1A. J Peripher Nerv Syst. 2008;13:64-70 pubmed publisher..Both the PCS and MCS were abnormal also in this cohort, compared with the Italian population at large. In particular, the ability to ambulate independently as well as toe and heel walk correlated well with QoL measures in our patients...
- Logroscino G, Del Tedesco F, Cambise C, Coraci D, Donati F, Santilli V, et al. Fibular nerve palsy after hip replacement: Not only surgeon responsibility. Hereditary neuropathy with liability to pressure palsies (HNPP) a rare cause of nerve liability. Orthop Traumatol Surg Res. 2016;102:529-31 pubmed publisher....