- Impact of surgery and radiotherapy in women with uterine malignanciesG Carta
Department of Life, Health and Environment Sciences, University of L Aquila, Italy
Eur J Gynaecol Oncol 35:662-5. 2014....
- Uterine endometrioid carcinoma with focal area of choriocarcinomatous differentiation: case reportG Carta
Department of Life, Health and Environmental Sciences, University of L Aquila, Italy
Eur J Gynaecol Oncol 35:731-3. 2014..An endometrioid carcinoma coexisting with choriocarcinomatous differentiation is an uncommon event with an aggressive clinical course and a poor prognosis...
- A decrease in sex ratio at birth nine months after the earthquake in L'AquilaA D'Alfonso
Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, San Salvatore Hospital, L Aquila, Italy
ScientificWorldJournal 2012:162017. 2012..Multiple factors influence the secondary sex ratio (SSR) including stress, which appears to affect mainly the males born...
- Post-earthquake birth-rate evaluation using the brief copeGaspare Carta
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of L Aquila, San Salvatore Hospital, L Aquila, Italy
J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med 25:2411-4. 2012..24% increase in the number of newborns (+ 91) delivered in the Obstetrics and Gynecology Unit of the San Salvatore Hospital of L'Aquila compared to the same six-month period in 2010...
- Aggressive angiomyxoma of the vaginal wall at the initial stage: a case reportG Carta
Department of Surgical Sciences, University of L Aquila, Italy
Eur J Gynaecol Oncol 33:669-71. 2012..Therefore this case suggests that this type of tumor should be considered as part of the differential diagnosis of vaginal polypoid lesions...
- Increased levels of oxidative and carbonyl stress markers in normal ovarian cortex surrounding endometriotic cystsGiovanna Di Emidio
Department of Life, Health and Environmental Sciences, University of L Aquila, Via Vetoio, L Aquila, Italy and
Gynecol Endocrinol 30:808-12. 2014..02 ± 0.18, 4.33 ± 2.58 and 10.56 ± 4.03, respectively). These results provide evidence that ovarian endometrioma is responsible for more severe alterations to cellular biomolecules than follicular and dermoid cysts...
- Repeated ovarian stimulation does not affect the expression level of proteins involved in cell cycle control in mouse ovaries and fallopian tubesGianluca Di Luigi
Department of Life, Health and Environmental Sciences, University of L Aquila, L Aquila, Italy
J Assist Reprod Genet 31:717-24. 2014..To understand if repeated cycles (2-4 rounds) of gonadotropin stimulation could affect intracellular localization/content of proteins controlling cell cycle progression in mouse fallopian tubes (FT) and ovaries...
- Post-ovulatory ageing of mouse oocytes affects the distribution of specific spindle-associated proteins and Akt expression levelsSandra Cecconi
Department of Life, Health and Environmental Sciences, University of L Aquila, Piazza S Tommasi, Coppito, 67100 L Aquila, Italy
Reprod Fertil Dev 26:562-9. 2014..Together, these events could play a role in oocyte apoptosis. ..
- 49, XXXXY syndrome: an Italian childFelice Patacchiola
University of L Aquila, L Aquila, Italy
J Pediatr Endocrinol Metab 25:165-6. 2012..We report a new case of 49, XXXXY syndrome; the first Italian case to our knowledge...