- Concurrent adjuvant chemotherapy and immediate breast reconstruction with skin expanders after mastectomy for breast cancerO Caffo
Medical Oncology Department, St Chiara Hospital, Trento, Italy
Breast Cancer Res Treat 60:267-75. 2000..The present study reports our experience in the use of concurrent adjuvant chemotherapy and immediate breast reconstruction with skin expander after mastectomy for breast cancer and the acute cumulative toxicity of the treatments...
- Quality of life in patients with early stage breast carcinoma treated with conservation surgery and radiotherapy. An Italian monoinstitutional studyM Amichetti
Department of Radiation Oncology, Santa Chiara Hospital, Trento, Italy
Tumori 87:78-84. 2001..To evaluate the quality of life (QOL) in patients with early stage invasive carcinoma of the breast treated with conservative surgery and postoperative irradiation...
- p27(kip1) expression in breast carcinomas: an immunohistochemical study on 512 patients with long-term follow-upM Barbareschi
Department of Histopathology, St Chiara Hospital, Trento, Italy
Int J Cancer 89:236-41. 2000..We also investigated the prognostic value of the combined expression of p27 and cyclin D1, but no differences in survival were seen in this bivariate analysis...
- Quality of life after radiotherapy for early-stage testicular seminomaO Caffo
Department of Medical Oncology, St. Chiara Hospital, 38100, Trento, Italy
Radiother Oncol 59:13-20. 2001..CONCLUSIONS: The QL in our patients resulted as satisfactory, with a maintained body image and few side-effects. The information given to the patients about their disease and its treatment influenced the post-treatment QL adjustment...
- Development and daily use of an electronic oncological patient record for the total management of cancer patients: 7 years' experienceE Galligioni
Department of Medical Oncology, Santa Chiara Hospital, Trento, Italy
Ann Oncol 20:349-52. 2009..We describe our experience with an electronic oncological patient record (EOPR) for the total management of cancer patients...
- Subclinical ductal carcinoma in situ of the breast: treatment with conservative surgery and radiotherapyM Amichetti
Radiation Oncology Department, Santa Chiara Hospital, Trento, Italy
Tumori 85:488-93. 1999....
- Biological characterisation of superficial bladder cancer by bivariate cytokeratin 7/DNA analysis, flow cytometric assessment of MIB- 1, and an immunohistochemical studyE Leonardi
Department of Pathology, St Chiara Hospital, Trento, Italy
Anal Cell Pathol 21:21-33. 2000..The determination of DNA content coupled with the study of the epithelial (cytokeratin 7) and proliferative (MIB-1) markers could be useful in providing important information on the biological behaviour of superficial bladder tumours...