- NAD(P)H:quinone oxidoreductase (NQO1) loss of function in Burkitt's lymphoma cell linesFrancesca Bruge
Institute of Biochemistry, Polytechnic University of the Marche, Ancona, Italy
Biofactors 32:71-81. 2008..On the other hand, this result suggests a careful re-evaluation of data concerning loss of NQO1 activity and polymorphisms in tumour cells...
- Reference gene validation for qPCR on normoxia- and hypoxia-cultured human dermal fibroblasts exposed to UVA: is β-actin a reliable normalizer for photoaging studies?F Bruge
Dipartimento Scienze Cliniche Specialistiche ed Odotontostomatologiche, Universita Politecnica delle Marche, I 60131 Ancona, Italy
J Biotechnol 156:153-62. 2011..These reference genes are hence recommended for future qPCR analyses in studies concerning photo-damage on UVA-treated HDF...
- Olive oil supplemented with menaquinone-7 significantly affects osteocalcin carboxylationFrancesca Bruge
Department of Biochemistry, Biology and Genetics, Polytechnic University of Marche, Via Ranieri, 60100 Ancona, Italy
Br J Nutr 106:1058-62. 2011..We conclude that regular consumption of MK-7-enriched olive oil may constitute a valid approach in order to preserve some key biochemical mechanisms controlling bone mineralisation...
- Olive oil supplemented with Coenzyme Q(10): effect on plasma and lipoprotein oxidative statusFrancesca Bruge
Department of Clinical and Dental Sciences, Polytechnic University of Marche, Ancona, Italy
Biofactors 38:249-56. 2012..These changes are associated with a decreased susceptibility of plasma lipoproteins to peroxidation associated with a chain-breaking antioxidant activity of the formulation...
- Prolonged coenzyme Q10 treatment in Down syndrome patients: effect on DNA oxidationLuca Tiano
Department of Biochemistry Biology and Genetics, Polytechnic University of Marche, Ancona, Italy
Neurobiol Aging 33:626.e1-8. 2012..Our results highlight an age-specific reduction in the percentage of cells showing the highest amount of oxidized bases, indicating a potential role of CoQ(10) in modulating DNA repair mechanisms...
- Nanostructured lipid carriers loaded with CoQ10: Effect on human dermal fibroblasts under normal and UVA-mediated oxidative conditionsFrancesca Bruge
Dipartimento di Scienze Cliniche Specialistiche ed Odontostomatologiche, Universita Politecnica delle Marche, Via Brecce Bianche, 60131 Ancona, Italy
Int J Pharm 455:348-56. 2013....
- Coenzyme Q10 content in follicular fluid and its relationship with oocyte fertilization and embryo gradingAngelo Turi
Department of Clinical Sciences, Unit of Obstetrics and Gynecology at G Salesi Hospital, Polytechnic University of Marche, Via F Corridoni 11, 60123 Ancona, Italy
Arch Gynecol Obstet 285:1173-6. 2012..No data are available on the presence and content of Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) in human follicular fluid and its role...
- Nitroxides and a nitroxide-based UV filter have the potential to photoprotect UVA-irradiated human skin fibroblasts against oxidative damageElisabetta Venditti
Dipartimento di Biochimica, Biologia e Genetica, Universita Politecnica delle Marche, I 60131 Ancona, Italy
J Dermatol Sci 63:55-61. 2011....
- Anti-inflammatory effect of ubiquinol-10 on young and senescent endothelial cells via miR-146a modulationFabiola Olivieri
Department of Clinical and Molecular Sciences, Universita Politecnica delle Marche, 60020 Ancona, Italy Center of Clinical Pathology and Innovative Therapies, INRCA National Institute, Ancona, Italy Electronic address
Free Radic Biol Med 63:410-20. 2013..These phenomena may play a role in preventing the endothelial dysfunction associated with major age-related diseases. ..
- A novel Real Time PCR strategy to detect SOD3 SNP using LNA probesFrancesca Bruge
Department of Biochemistry, Biology and Genetics, Polytechnic University of Marche, Ancona, Italy
Mutat Res 669:80-4. 2009..Moreover, identification of patients with lowered vascular antioxidant defences could address pharmacogenomical approaches to the therapy of cardiovascular diseases...