- Clinically and/or histologically pigmented poromas in Caucasian patientsR Betti
Dermatologic Clinic, Department of Health Sciences University of Milan, San Paolo Hospital, Milan, Italy
G Ital Dermatol Venereol 149:341-6. 2014....
- Basosquamous cell carcinoma: a survey of 76 patients and a comparative analysis of basal cell carcinomas and squamous cell carcinomasRoberto Betti
Department of Health Sciences, Division of Dermatology, AO San Paolo, Via di Rudini 8, 20142 Milan, Italy
Eur J Dermatol 23:83-6. 2013..Basosquamous carcinoma (BSC) is a rare epithelial tumor with a still confusing terminology. Since 2005 a more comprehensive and broader classification has existed...
- Margin involvement and clinical pattern of basal cell carcinoma with mixed histologyR Betti
Clinica Dermatologica, A O San Paolo, Universita degli Studi di Milano, Milan, Italy
J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol 26:483-7. 2012..Mixed basal cell carcinoma (BCC) has not been sufficiently and specifically studied...
- Axillary basal cell carcinoma: additional 25 patients and considerationsR Betti
Dermatologic Clinic, University of Milan, AO San Paolo, Fondazione IRCCS Ca Granda Ospedale Maggiore Policlinico, Milan, Italy
J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol 25:858-60. 2011..Axillary basal cell carcinoma represents a rarely described occurrence in world literature...
- Spindle and/or epithelioid cells nevi in pediatric age: are they different from those of adults? A clinical review of 187 casesR Betti
Dermatological Clinic, San Paolo Hospital, University of Milan, Milan, Italy
G Ital Dermatol Venereol 146:89-93. 2011..Aim of the study is to provide information about the differences in characteristics of these nevi for different groups of age...
- Anatomic location of Basal cell carcinomas may favor certain histologic subtypesRoberto Betti
Universita degli Studi di Milano, Clinica Dermatologica, AO San Paolo, Italy
J Cutan Med Surg 14:298-302. 2010..Differences in age, site, and subtype exist in basal cell carcinoma (BCC)...
- Micronodular basal cell carcinoma: a distinct subtype? Relationship with nodular and infiltrative basal cell carcinomasRoberto Betti
Dermatologic Clinic, AO San Paolo, Universita degli Studi di Milano, Milan, Italy
J Dermatol 37:611-6. 2010..05). It can be concluded that micronodular BCC shows intermediate characteristics compared with nodular and infiltrative subtypes but appears to have a specific individuality making it a distinct subtype...
- Anatomic location and histopathologic subtype of basal cell carcinomas in adults younger than 40 or 90 and older: any difference?Roberto Betti
Department of Dermatology, San Paolo Hospital, University of Milan, Milan, Italy
Dermatol Surg 35:201-6. 2009..Differences in age, site, and histopathologic subtype exist in basal cell carcinoma (BCC)...
- Nodular melanomas: analysis of the casistic and relationship with thick melanomas and diagnostic delayRoberto Betti
Dermatologic Clinic, University of Milan, Ospedale San Paolo, Via di Rudini 8, 20142 Milan, Italy
J Dermatol 35:643-50. 2008..VGM should not be confused with NM, having a longer delay and different clinical features compared with the latter. They represent an area of diagnostic carelessness than potentially be improved...
- Patterns of detection of superficial spreading and nodular-type melanoma: a multicenter Italian studyPaolo Carli
Department of Dermatology, University of Florence, Florence, Italy
Dermatol Surg 30:1371-5; discussion 1375-6. 2004..Nodular histotype represents the condition that is mostly associated with diagnosis of thick melanoma...
- Basal cell carcinomas of the areola-nipple complex: case reports and review of the literatureRoberto Betti
Clinica Dermatologica IV, Universita degli Studi di Milano, Ospedale S Paolo, Milan, Italy
J Dermatol 30:822-6. 2003..The treatment options depend on the extension of the tumor and on the possible involvement of the areola-nipple complex and mammary tissue...
- Basal cell carcinoma of the soleRoberto Betti
University of Milan, Ospedale San Paolo, Milano Via Di Rudinì 8, 20142 Milano, Italy
J Dermatol 32:450-3. 2005..Histologic examination revealed a basal cell carcinoma. The lesion was excised with no recurrence after two years of follow up. The clinical events, and the histological findings are briefly discussed...
- A reddish nodule on the glans penis--quiz caseRoberto Betti
University of Milan, Ospedale San Paolo, Italy
Arch Dermatol 142:515-20. 2006
- Factors of delay in the diagnosis of melanomaRoberto Betti
Clinica Dermatologica IV, Universita degli Studi di Milano, Ospedale San Paolo, Via A di Rudinì n 8, Italy
Eur J Dermatol 13:183-8. 2003....
- Melanoma of the glans penisRoberto Betti
University of Milan Clinica Dermatologica, Ospedale San Paolo, Via di Rudini 8, 20142 Milan, Italy
Eur J Dermatol 15:113-5. 2005..Early systematic use of dermoscopy may be useful for the differential diagnosis of pigmented mucosal lesions, which include mucosal melanosis and other benign melanoses of genitalia...
- Giant nevoid hypertrichosis in an Iranian girlRaffaella Vergani
Clinica Dermatologica IV, Universita degli Studi di Milano, Ospedale San Paolo, Milan, Italy
Pediatr Dermatol 19:64-6. 2002..A physical examination revealed no other abnormalities. In this study the possibility of a genetically determined etiology is considered...
- Dermatologist detection and skin self-examination are associated with thinner melanomas: results from a survey of the Italian Multidisciplinary Group on MelanomaPaolo Carli
Department of Dermatology, University of Florence, Via degli Alfani 31, 501221 Florence, Italy
Arch Dermatol 139:607-12. 2003..To investigate patterns of detection and variables associated with early diagnosis of melanoma in a population at intermediate melanoma risk...