Affiliation: Bellaria Hospital
- Primary angiosarcoma of the parotid gland arising from benign congenital hemangiomaStefania Damiani
Department of Oncology, Section of Anatomic Pathology, University of Bologna and Bellaria Hospital, Italy
Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod 96:66-9. 2003..The vast majority of vascular lesions of major salivary glands are benign. However, pathologists should be aware of the remote possibility of malignant transformation in these lesions...
- Akt phosphorylation and gefitinib efficacy in patients with advanced non-small-cell lung cancerFederico Cappuzzo
Department of Oncologic Sciences, Bellaria Maggiore Hospital, Bologna, Italy
J Natl Cancer Inst 96:1133-41. 2004....
- Challenging problems in malignancy: case 1. Presentation of small-cell lung cancer with marked hyperamylasemiaGiovanni Benedetti
Division of Medical Oncology, Department of Oncology, Bellaria Hospital, Bologna, Italy
J Clin Oncol 22:3826-8. 2004
- Genetic relationship among atypical adenomatous hyperplasia, bronchioloalveolar carcinoma and adenocarcinoma of the lungLuca Morandi
Department of Oncology, Section of Anatomic Pathology M Malpighi, University of Bologna, Bellaria Hospital, Via Altura no 3, 40139 Bologna, Italy
Lung Cancer 56:35-42. 2007..Less frequently AAH foci could represent an early spread of cells from the main tumor, rather than a precursor lesion...
- Angiosarcoma of the parotid gland arising in congenital nonirradiated hemangioma. A case with adverse outcomeStefania Damiani
Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod 97:665-6. 2004
- Pulmonary papillary adenoma-like tumour arising in ovarian teratomaStefania Damiani
Virchows Arch 445:96-7. 2004
- Localised pleural malignant mesothelioma. Report of two cases simulating pulmonary carcinoma and review of the literatureSofia Asioli
Section of Anatomic Pathology M. Malpighi Department of Oncologic Sciences, University of Bologna, Bellaria Hospital, Via Altura 3, 40139 Bologna, Italy
Virchows Arch 445:206-9. 2004..CONCLUSIONS: Localised malignant mesotheliomas are unusual and predominantly intrapulmonary growth is rare. Pathologists should be aware of this possibility to avoid misdiagnosis, particularly in small biopsies...
- Epstein-Barr-positive lymphoepithelial carcinoma and epi-myoepithelial cell carcinoma of the parotid gland: a hitherto unreported example of hybrid tumourSimonetta Piana
Virchows Arch 445:425-8. 2004