Affiliation: Azienda Ospedaliera di Verona
- Assisted infant toilet training: is it time for a critical revision?S Rugolotto
Department of Paediatrics, University of Verona
Pediatr Med Chir 30:233-8. 2008..Signals emitted by the infant lead the caregiver during elimination assistance. This review will help the reader to understand this new phenomenon...
- Weaning of epoprostenol in a small infant receiving concomitant bosentan for severe pulmonary arterial hypertension secondary to bronchopulmonary dysplasiaS Rugolotto
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, Department of Pediatrics, Ospedale Policlinico, Via delle Menegone, 37134 Verona, Italy
Minerva Pediatr 58:491-4. 2006..Later, when bosentan and epoprostenol were discontinued and sildenafil was started, severe PAH was reported again. Our patient died due to septic shock and refractory hypoxia at 14 months old...
- Necrotizing enterocolitis in a 850 gram infant receiving sorbitol-free sodium polystyrene sulfonate (Kayexalate): clinical and histopathologic findingsS Rugolotto
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, Department of Pediatrics, University of Verona, Verona, Italy
J Perinatol 27:247-9. 2007..Our case report shows that Kayexalate per se, and not necessarily suspended in sorbitol, can lead to gastrointestinal tract complications and NEC in preterm infants...
- Intrauterine depressed skull fracture with spontaneous resolutionS Rugolotto
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, Department of Pediatrics, University of Verona
Pediatr Med Chir 29:47-9. 2007..MRI scan showed no signal alteration on cortical and sub-cortical level in correspondence of the depressed skull fracture. At four months of age, a skull X-ray was normal. At 18 months of age growth and neurologic follow-up is normal...
- Toilet training started during the first year of life: a report on elimination signals, stool toileting refusal and completion ageS Rugolotto
Department of Pediatrics, University of Verona, Verona, Italy
Minerva Pediatr 60:27-35. 2008..The aim of this study was to examine an international population of children who started toilet training in the first year of life...
- Epoprostenol for very low birth weight (VLBW) infants: a novel dilution protocolS Rugolotto
Department of Pediatrics, Section of Newborn Intensive Care Unit, Azienda Ospedaliera Universitaria Integrada di Verona, P le L A Scuro, 10 37134 Verona, Italy
Pediatr Med Chir 35:223-4. 2013..Our method allows a correct and safe administration of epoprostenol in VLBW infants...
- A surging new interest on toilet training started during the first months of age in Western countriesS Rugolotto
Tech Coloproctol 11:162-3. 2007