S M L Aversa
- Post-transplant lymphoproliferative disorders after heart or kidney transplantation at a single centre: presentation and response to treatmentS M L Aversa
Division of Medical Oncology, Istituto Oncologico Veneto, IRCCS, Padua, Italy
Acta Haematol 120:36-46. 2008..Moreover, 4 second neoplasms were observed in the chemotherapeutic group. In this study, we demonstrated that most PTLD need other treatment than RI and a weekly regimen is manageable and has a favourable impact on long-term survival...
- Post-transplant lymphoproliferative disorders in liver transplanted patients: a single-centre experienceD Marino
Istituto Oncologico Veneto, Via Gattamelata 64, 35100 Padova, Italy
Anticancer Res 30:2383-91. 2010..No treatment-related mortality was observed and no patient developed graft rejection during chemotherapy. At a median follow-up period of 25 months, 6 of the 10 patients were alive and without evidence of disease...
- Overdose of Vinblastine in place of Vinorelbine during IGEV chemotherapyS M L Aversa
Departement of Medical Oncology, Istituto Oncologico Veneto, IOV IRCCS, Padua, Italy
Immunopharmacol Immunotoxicol 34:879-80. 2012..We report herein a case of Vinblastine (VBL) accidental overdose, the cause of mistake, the toxic effect and the salvage therapy adopted in a young lady suffering of Hodgkin relapse during IGEV chemotherapy...
- Acute cellular rejection and Epstein-Barr virus-related post-transplant lymphoproliferative disorder in a pediatric lung transplant with low viral loadF Calabrese
Department of Diagnostic Medical Sciences and Special Therapies, University of Padua, Padua, Italy
Transpl Infect Dis 12:342-6. 2010..EBV PCR in the peripheral blood is a useful screening tool in transplant recipients; however, rare cases with PTLD may not have detectable levels of EBV DNA. This aspect should be taken into consideration to avoid false negatives...
- Vinorelbine and prednisone in frail elderly patients with intermediate-high grade non-Hodgkin's lymphomasS Monfardini
Division of Medical Oncology, Azienda Ospedale Universita, Padova
Ann Oncol 16:1352-8. 2005..The aim of this study was to evaluate the efficacy and tolerability of vinorelbine and prednisone in frail elderly patients with NHL...
- Comment on: 'Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma in very elderly patients over 80 years. A descriptive analysis of clinical presentation and outcome'D Errante
Ann Oncol 19:1359-60. 2008