- Post-coital intra-cerebral venous hemorrhage in a 78-year-old man with jugular valve incompetence: a case reportBeatrice Albano
S, Andrea Hospital, La Spezia, Italy
J Med Case Reports 4:225. 2010..Spontaneous intra-cerebral hemorrhage can occur in patients with venous disease due to obstructed venous outflow...
- Fabry disease in patients with migraine with auraBeatrice Albano
Department of Neuroscience, Ophthalmology and Genetics, University of Genova, Genoa, Italy
Neurol Sci 31:S167-9. 2010....
- Cortical subarachnoid hemorrhage associated with reversible cerebral vasoconstriction syndrome after elective triplet cesarean deliveryBeatrice Albano
Department of Neuroscience, Ophthalmology and Genetics, University of Genoa, Genoa, Italy
Neurol Sci 32:497-501. 2011..We report an illustrative case of a woman affected by a small cSAH, associated to RCVS, after elective triplet cesarean delivery. To our knowledge, this is the first case of cSAH associated to RCVS after a triplet pregnancy...
- White matter lesions progression in migraine with aura: a clinical and MRI longitudinal studyLavinia Dinia
Department of Neurosciences, Ophthalmology, and Genetics, University of Genoa, Genoa, Italy
J Neuroimaging 23:47-52. 2013..To prospectively evaluate longitudinal changes in white matter lesions (WMLs) in migraineurs with aura, by magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), and to correlate WMLs modifications with patients' clinical characteristics...
- Diagnosis of right-to-left shunt with transcranial Doppler and vertebrobasilar recordingMassimo Del Sette
Department of Neurosciences, Ophthalmology, and Genetics, University of Genova, Genova, Italy
Stroke 38:2254-6. 2007..The aim of the study was to compare transtemporal with transoccipital approaches for gaseous-contrast transcranial Doppler for RLS diagnosis...