Affiliation: Agricultural Research Council
- Fine mapping and identification of a candidate gene for a major locus controlling maturity date in peachRaul Pirona
Plant Genomics Section, Parco Tecnologico Padano, Lodi 26900, Italy
BMC Plant Biol 13:166. 2013....
- A unique mutation in a MYB gene cosegregates with the nectarine phenotype in peachElisa Vendramin
Consiglio per la Ricerca e la Sperimentazione in Agricoltura Centro di Ricerca per la Frutticoltura CRA FRU, Rome, Italy
PLoS ONE 9:e90574. 2014....
- The high-quality draft genome of peach (Prunus persica) identifies unique patterns of genetic diversity, domestication and genome evolutionIgnazio Verde
Consiglio per la Ricerca e la Sperimentazione in Agricoltura CRA Centro di Ricerca per la Frutticoltura, Rome, Italy
Nat Genet 45:487-94. 2013....
- Whole genome comparisons of Fragaria, Prunus and Malus reveal different modes of evolution between Rosaceous subfamiliesSook Jung
Department of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture, Washington State University, Pullman, WA 99164, USA
BMC Genomics 13:129. 2012..Recently the whole genome of three crop species, peach, apple and strawberry, which belong to different genera of the Rosaceae family, have been sequenced, allowing in-depth comparison of these genomes...
- Development and evaluation of a 9K SNP array for peach by internationally coordinated SNP detection and validation in breeding germplasmIgnazio Verde
CRA Fruit Tree Research Center, Rome, Italy
PLoS ONE 7:e35668. 2012..The IPSC peach SNP array v1 is commercially available and we expect that it will be used worldwide for genetic studies in peach and related stone fruit and nut species...
- Microsatellite and AFLP markers in the Prunus persica [L. (Batsch)]xP. ferganensis BC(1)linkage map: saturation and coverage improvementI Verde
Istituto Sperimentale per la Frutticoltura CRA, Via di Fioranello 52, Ciampino Aeroporto, 00040 Rome, Italy
Theor Appl Genet 111:1013-21. 2005..Six loci were not syntenic and only two were not colinear. Genetic distances were significantly longer in our map than in the reference one...
- A peach linkage map integrating RFLPs, SSRs, RAPDs, and morphological markersM T Dettori
Istituto Sperimentale per la Frutticoltura, Rome, Italy
Genome 44:783-90. 2001..Homologies were found among the respective linkage groups. No relevant differences were observed in the linear order of the common loci...