- Wolf R, Parish L, Tuzun Y. Occupational acral dermatitis and where the twain shall meet. Clin Dermatol. 2017;35:3-8 pubmed publisher..Most of the cutaneous changes involve the hands and feet, and each is labeled according to the anatomic location. ..
- Wolf R, Wolf D. "Wolf's isotopic response": the originators speak their mind and set the record straight. Clin Dermatol. 2017;35:416-418 pubmed publisher..It is, of course, gratifying to read about its appropriate application, and it is our hope that others will refrain from distorting its original meaning. ..
- Wolf R, D Avino M, de Angelis F, Ruocco E, Lombardi M. Effects of lithium carbonate (Li2CO3) on in-vitro-cultured normal human skin explants. J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol. 2000;14:97-9 pubmed
- Wolf R, Wolf D, Ruocco V, Baroni A, Ruocco E. Phacomatosis pigmento-pigmentaria: should we add a new type of phacomatosis? Fact and controversies. Clin Dermatol. 2013;31:464-466 pubmed publisher..We consider that the benefits of doing so outweigh any additional strain on the already complicated classification. We expect that this might not sit well with some of our colleagues, but we are prepared to do battle. ..
- Wolf R, Parish L. Barrier-repair prescription moisturizers: do we really need them? Facts and controversies. Clin Dermatol. 2013;31:787-91 pubmed publisher..It enhances the transepidermal water loss, resulting in dry skin and leading to the release of preformed proinflammatory cytokines and to a cascade of events ending up in inflammation. ..
- Wolf R, Orion E, Tuzun Y. Periorbital (eyelid) dermatides. Clin Dermatol. 2014;32:131-40 pubmed publisher..We then briefly reviewed some acute sight-threatening and even life-threatening infections of the eyelids, although dermatologists are not likely to be the primary care physicians responsible for treating them...
- Wolf R, Wolf D, Davidovici B. Phacomatosis pigmentopigmentalis: aberrant Mongolian spots and segmental café au lait macules. Pediatr Dermatol. 2009;26:228-9 pubmed publisher..We propose the name phacomatosis pigmentopigmentalis in analogy to phacomatosis pigmentovascularis, and phacomatosis pigmentokeratotica...
- Wolf R, Davidovici B, Marcus B, Orion E, Lipozencic J. Autoinoculation and dissemination are two different forms of herpes virus spread. Acta Dermatovenerol Croat. 2006;14:258-60 pubmed..Presented are typical examples of the two forms of viral spread...
- Orion E, Marcos B, Davidovici B, Wolf R. Itch and scratch: scabies and pediculosis. Clin Dermatol. 2006;24:168-75 pubmed