Affiliation: Weizmann Institute of Science
- Deep transcranial magnetic stimulation for the treatment of auditory hallucinations: a preliminary open-label studyOded Rosenberg
Beer Ya akov Mental Health Center affiliated to Sackler School of Medicine, University of Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel
Ann Gen Psychiatry 10:3. 2011..abstract:..
- Transcranial magnetic stimulation of deep brain regions: evidence for efficacy of the H-coilAbraham Zangen
Department of Neurobiology, Weizmann Institute of Science, P O Box 26, 76100 Rehovot, Israel
Clin Neurophysiol 116:775-9. 2005..In the present study we tested the efficacy and some safety aspects of the H-coil on healthy volunteers...
- A coil design for transcranial magnetic stimulation of deep brain regionsYiftach Roth
New Advanced Technology Center, Sheba Medical Center Tel Hashomer, Israel
J Clin Neurophysiol 19:361-70. 2002..The suggested coil is likely to have the ability of deep brain stimulation without the need to increase the intensity to levels that stimulate cortical regions to a much higher extent and possibly cause undesirable side effects...
- Three-dimensional distribution of the electric field induced in the brain by transcranial magnetic stimulation using figure-8 and deep H-coilsYiftach Roth
Advanced Technology Center, Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomert, Israel
J Clin Neurophysiol 24:31-8. 2007....
- A conflict model of cue-induced relapse to cocaineAbraham Zangen; Fiscal Year: 2007....