Affiliation: Weizmann Institute of Science
- Vascular patterning and permeability in prostate cancer models with differing osteogenic propertiesHagit Dafni
Radiology and Biomedical Imaging, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94158, USA
NMR Biomed 25:843-51. 2012....
- Hyperpolarized 13C spectroscopic imaging informs on hypoxia-inducible factor-1 and myc activity downstream of platelet-derived growth factor receptorHagit Dafni
Radiology and Biomedical Imaging, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, California 94158, USA
Cancer Res 70:7400-10. 2010..Our results indicate that hyperpolarized (13)C MRSI could potentially detect the molecular effect of various cell signaling inhibitors, thus providing a radiation-free method to predict tumor response...
- Dynamic nuclear polarization in metabolic imaging of metastasis: common sense, hypersense and compressed sensingHagit Dafni
Department of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, CA, USA
Cancer Biomark 7:189-99. 2010....
- Noninvasive detection of target modulation following phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase inhibition using hyperpolarized 13C magnetic resonance spectroscopyChristopher S Ward
Department of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging, University of California at San Francisco, San Francisco, California 94158, USA
Cancer Res 70:1296-305. 2010....
- Structural, functional, and molecular MR imaging of the microvasculatureMichal Neeman
Department of Biological Regulation, The Weizmann Institute of Science, Rehovot 76100, Israel
Annu Rev Biomed Eng 5:29-56. 2003..The aim of this review is to provide a current snapshot of recent developments in this rapidly evolving field...
- Molecular imaging of angiogenesisMichal Neeman
Department of Biological Regulation, Weizmann Institute of Science, Rehovot, Israel
J Magn Reson Imaging 25:1-12. 2007....