V S Rotenberg
Affiliation: Tel Aviv University
- REM sleep latency and wakefulness in the first sleep cycle as markers of major depression: a controlled study vs. schizophrenia and normal controlsVadim S Rotenberg
Abarbanel Mental Health Center, Bat Yam, Israel
Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry 26:1211-5. 2002....
- Sleep after immobilization stress and sleep deprivation: common features and theoretical integrationV S Rotenberg
Abarbanel Mental Health Center, 15 Keren Kayemet Street, Bat Yam, Israel
Crit Rev Neurobiol 14:225-31. 2000..Sleep deprivation on the rotating platform, like immobilization stress, prevents SA, produces conditions for learned helplessness and, suppresses PS. Such a combination increases PS pressure and decreases body resistance...
- The peculiarity of the right-hemisphere function in depression: solving the paradoxesVadim S Rotenberg
Abarbanel Mental Health Center, Sackler Medical School, Tel Aviv University, Keren Kayemet Str 15, Bat Yam, Tel Aviv, Israel
Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry 28:1-13. 2004..In depression the physiological overactivation of the right hemisphere reflects the unsuccessful effort to overcome its functional insufficiency...
- Functional brain asymmetry as a determinative factor in the treatment of depression: theoretical implicationsV S Rotenberg
Tel Aviv University, Levi Eshkol str, 22B 6, Raanana 43703, Israel
Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry 32:1772-7. 2008..The article suggests that in order to achieve stability, treatment has to combine methods that restore left hemisphere activity with methods that restore right hemisphere efficiency...
- Dream content of schizophrenic, nonschizophrenic mentally ill, and community control adolescentsJack Hadjez
Shaar Menashe Mental Health Center, Shaar Menashe, Israel
Adolescence 38:331-42. 2003....