Affiliation: Tel Aviv University
- A syndrome of transient encephalopathy associated with adenovirus infectionR Straussberg
Department of Pediatrics C, Schneider Children s Medical Center of Israel, Petah Tiqva, Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel
Pediatrics 107:E69. 2001..The purpose of this study was to describe the clinical features and encephalography findings in 7 infants treated in our center for a syndrome of transient encephalopathy associated with adenovirus infection...
- Radial osteomyelitis as a complication of venous cannulationR Straussberg
Department of Pediatrics C, Schneider Children s Medical Center of Israel, Petah Tikva, Israel 49202
Arch Dis Child 85:408-10. 2001..Osteomyelitis developing in proximity to a venepuncture site should raise the suspicion that a pathogen causing superficial thrombophlebitis has spread through the deep veins of the arm into the adjacent bone, thus causing osteomyelitis...
- Long-Term outcome of neonatal Citrobacter koseri (diversus) meningitis treated with imipenem/meropenem and surgical drainageR Straussberg
Dept of Pediatrics C, Schneider Children s Medical Center of Israel, Petah Tikva and Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University
Infection 29:280-2. 2001..Carbapenems in combination with cefotaxime and surgical drainage may play an important role in treating C. koseri meningitis...
- Familial infantile bilateral striatal necrosis: clinical features and response to biotin treatmentR Straussberg
Neurogenetics Clinic and Department of Pediatrics, Schneider Children s Medical Center of Israel, Petah Tivka
Neurology 59:983-9. 2002..The familial form of IBSN is rare, and inheritance is either autosomal recessive or maternal...
- An autosomal recessive cerebellar ataxia syndrome with upward gaze palsy, neuropathy, and seizuresR Straussberg
Neurogenetic Clinic, Schneider Children s Medical Center of Israel, Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Petach Tikvah, 14 Kaplan St, Petah Tikva, Israel 49202
Neurology 64:142-4. 2005..Linkage analysis excluded AOA-1, EPM1, EPM2A, EPM2B, CAMOS, and recessive ataxias linked to chromosome 9q34-9qter. This clinical constellation may represent a distinct form of early onset cerebellar ataxia...