Affiliation: Tel Aviv University
- Mortality and morbidity in preterm small-for-gestational-age infants: a population-based studySorina Grisaru-Granovsky
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Shaare Zedek Medical Center, The Hebrew University Medical School of Jerusalem, Jerusalem, Israel
Am J Obstet Gynecol 206:150.e1-7. 2012..We sought to evaluate the impact of severity of growth restriction on mortality and major neonatal morbidity among very-low-birthweight small-for-gestational-age infants...
- Prostanoid DP receptor (PTGDR) variants in mothers with post-coital associated preterm births: preliminary observationsS Grisaru-Granovsky
Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, School of Medicine, Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel
J Perinatol 30:33-7. 2010..To describe prostanoid DP receptor (PTGDR) variants in women with preterm births who admitted to coital activity (CA) within 24 h of labor...
- Effect of interpregnancy interval on adverse perinatal outcomes--a national studySorina Grisaru-Granovsky
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Shaare Zedek Medical Center, Jerusalem 91031, Israel
Contraception 80:512-8. 2009..The interpregnancy interval (IPI) has been reported to influence the outcome of pregnancy and birth. We performed a national study in Israel to determine the impact of IPI on multiple adverse perinatal outcomes...
- The management of pregnancy in Gaucher diseaseSorina Granovsky-Grisaru
Dept of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Shaare Zedek Medical Center, Hebrew University, Jerusalem 91031, Israel
Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 156:3-8. 2011....
- The female Gaucher patient: the impact of enzyme replacement therapy around key reproductive events (menstruation, pregnancy and menopause)Ari Zimran
Shaare Zedek Medical Center, Jerusalem, Israel
Blood Cells Mol Dis 43:264-88. 2009..In order to determine the optimal management of female Gaucher patients based on available data, we examine reproductive events and GD in untreated and alglucerase and/or imiglucerase-treated females...
- Pregnancies in Gaucher disease: a 5-year studyYonatan Elstein
Gaucher Clinic and the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Shaare Zedek Medical Center, Jerusalem, Israel
Am J Obstet Gynecol 190:435-41. 2004..The study was undertaken to investigate the outcome of pregnancies in Gaucher disease, particularly in enzyme-treated women...