Affiliation: Tel Aviv University
- Time estimation by adults who stutterR Ezrati-Vinacour
Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Israel
J Speech Lang Hear Res 44:144-55. 2001..The results are discussed in terms of cognitive models based on attention to time, method measurement, and mental workload. Clinical implications are also suggested...
- The young child's awareness of stuttering-like disfluencyR Ezrati-Vinacour
Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Israel
J Speech Lang Hear Res 44:368-80. 2001..Also, negative evaluation of disfluent speech is observed from age 4. Theoretical and clinical implications are discussed...
- The relationship between anxiety and stuttering: a multidimensional approachRuth Ezrati-Vinacour
Communication Disorder Department, Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer 52621, Israel
J Fluency Disord 29:135-48. 2004....
- A dialogue among various cultures and its manifestation in stuttering therapyRuth Ezrati-Vinacour
Communication Disorders Dept, Sheba Medical Center, Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Tel Hashomer 52621, Israel
J Fluency Disord 36:174-85. 2011..The dialogue is also discussed in terms of Eastern philosophy. Future developments in the understanding of stuttering and its implications for therapy are presented and discussed...
- Morphology and spelling among Hebrew-speaking children: from kindergarten to first gradeI Levin
School of Education, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, 69978, Israel
J Child Lang 28:741-72. 2001....
- Interval double transfer improves treatment success in patients with repeated IVF/ET failuresB Almog
Sarah Racine IVF Unit, Lis Maternity Hospital, Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center, Tel Aviv, Israel
J Assist Reprod Genet 25:353-7. 2008..To examine whether double transfer of embryos on day 2-3 and on day 5 after ovum pick-up (OPU) improves IVF/ET success rates in patients with multiple consecutive IVF failures..