Affiliation: Tel Aviv University
- [Legal involvement in psychiatric care]Sergey Raskin
Kfar Shaul Mental Health Center, Hebrew University Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem, Israel
Harefuah 144:696-9, 751. 2005....
- Evaluation of compulsory ambulatory treatment in IsraelR Durst
Kfar Shaul Mental Health Center of the Hebrew University Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem
Psychiatr Serv 50:698-700. 1999..3 percent of the cases; in 32.5 percent it did not succeed in preventing compulsory hospitalization, and in the remaining cases (22.1 percent), success was partial...
- [Phenomenology of malingering, dissimulation and aspiration]Rimona Durst
Harefuah 150:696-9, 752. 2011..The article discusses these three phenomenological concepts with their possible medico-legal aspects, illustrating each by clinical vignettes...
- [Non-urgent compulsory hospitalization]Rimona Durst
Kfar Shaul Mental Health Center, affiliated to the Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School
Harefuah 146:581-3, 648. 2007..The diverse problematic issues will be elaborated through three clinical cases, and, when clinically indicated, proposals raised for possible solutions in converting an urgent compulsory order to a non-urgent compulsory order...
- Kleptomania: diagnosis and treatment optionsR Durst
Kfar Shaul Mental Health Center, Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem, Israel
CNS Drugs 15:185-95. 2001....
- Psychiatric aspects of jet lag: review and hypothesisG Katz
Kfar Shaul Mental Health Center affiliated with the Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem, Israel
Med Hypotheses 56:20-3. 2001..This outlook gains its support from case studies and some common underlying phase-advanced biological denominators involved in both jet lag sufferers and psychotic patients...
- A comparative study of Arab and Jewish patients admitted for psychiatric hospitalization in Jerusalem: the demographic, psychopathologic aspects, and the drug abuse comorbidityGregory Katz
The Jerusalem Mental Health Center Kfar Shaul Hospital, Jerusalem, Israel
Compr Psychiatry 53:850-3. 2012..The influence of ethnicity on different aspects of psychiatric hospitalization is far from clear...
- A comparative study of psychiatric inpatients in a general hospital and a psychiatric hospital in Israel: demographics, psychopathological aspects and drug abuse patternsGregory Katz
Jerusalem Mental Health Center, Kfar Shaul Hospital, Jerusalem, Israel
Isr Med Assoc J 13:329-32. 2011..Some specialists and policy makers advocate progression of the mental health reform in Israel by transferring beds from psychiatric to general hospitals...
- Comparison between two legal indications for compulsory outpatient treatment in IsraelAlexander Teitelbaum
The Kfar Shaul Mental Health Center, affiliated with the Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem
Med Law 23:607-13. 2004..Our results point to the influence of the legal indications on the efficacy of the COT order and help define the target population...
- Substance abuse in hospitalized psychiatric patientsGregory Katz
Jerusalem Mental Health Center, Jerusalem, Israel
Isr Med Assoc J 10:672-5. 2008..The co-morbidity rate of illicit substance abuse and major mental problems in Israel is far from clear...
- Bupropion as the treatment of choice in depression associated with Parkinson's disease and it's various treatmentsSergey Raskin
The Jerusalem Mental Health Center, Kfar Shaul Hospital, Hebrew University Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem, Israel
Med Hypotheses 75:544-6. 2010..Clinical controlled studies on Bupropion use in PD depressed patients are required to support this hypothesis...