E M Sarrell
- Efficacy of naturopathic extracts in the management of ear pain associated with acute otitis mediaE M Sarrell
Pediatric and Adolescent Ambulatory Community Clinic of General Health Services, Hairis 7 Moshav Gan Haim, 44910 Israel
Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 155:796-9. 2001....
- Compliance of primary care doctors with asthma guidelines and related education programs: the employment factorE Michael Sarrell
Pediatric and Adolescent Ambulatory Community Clinic Klaht Health Services, Petah Tigva, Israel
Isr Med Assoc J 4:403-6. 2002..Primary care physicians' adherence to accepted asthma guidelines is necessary for the proper care of asthma patients...
- Antipyretic treatment in young children with fever: acetaminophen, ibuprofen, or both alternating in a randomized, double-blind studyE Michael Sarrell
Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel
Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 160:197-202. 2006..To compare the antipyretic benefit of acetaminophen or ibuprofen monotherapy with an alternating regimen of both drugs in young children aged 6 to 36 months...
- Parents' and medical personnel's beliefs about infant teethingE Michael Sarrell
Pediatric Ambulatory Medical Center, Petah Tikva, Israel
Patient Educ Couns 57:122-5. 2005....
- Nebulized 3% hypertonic saline solution treatment in ambulatory children with viral bronchiolitis decreases symptomsE Michael Sarrell
Pediatrics and Adolescent Ambulatory Community Clinic of General Health Services, The Edith Wolfson Medical Center, 62 Halochamim Street, Holon 58100, Israel
Chest 122:2015-20. 2002..To determine the utility of inhaled hypertonic saline solution to treat ambulatory infants with viral bronchiolitis...
- Naturopathic treatment for ear pain in childrenE Michael Sarrell
Pediatric and Adolescent Ambulatory Community Clinic of the General Health Services, Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel
Pediatrics 111:e574-9. 2003..The objective of this study was to determine the efficacy and tolerability of naturopathic versus traditional treatment for the management of otalgia commonly associated with AOM in children...
- Effectiveness of an herbal preparation containing echinacea, propolis, and vitamin C in preventing respiratory tract infections in children: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multicenter studyHerman A Cohen
Pediatric and Adolescent Ambulatory Community Clinic, Petach Tikva, Israel
Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 158:217-21. 2004..To evaluate the effectiveness and safety of a preparation containing echinacea, propolis, and vitamin C in the prevention of respiratory tract infections in children during a 12-week winter period...