- Pelvic floor involvement in male and female sexual dysfunction and the role of pelvic floor rehabilitation in treatment: a literature reviewTalli Yehuda Rosenbaum
Urogynecological Physiotherapy Private Practice, Tel Aviv and Jerusalem, Israel
J Sex Med 4:4-13. 2007..The role of the pelvic floor in the promotion of optimal sexual function has not been clearly elucidated...
- Musculoskeletal pain and sexual function in womenTalli Yehuda Rosenbaum
Inner Stability, Ltd, Urogynecological Physiotherapy, Bet Shemesh, Israel
J Sex Med 7:645-53. 2010..MP is generally addressed by physiatrists, orthopedists, and rheumatologists who are not traditionally trained in sexual medicine, and therefore, the sexual concerns of women with MP often go unaddressed...
- [The role of physical therapy in the treatment of female sexual dysfunction]Talli Y Rosenbaum
Inner Stability Ltd, Haifa
Harefuah 148:606-10, 657. 2009..This article illustrates, through four case reports, the importance of physiotherapy in the multidisciplinary approach to the treatment of female sexual dysfunction...
- Physiotherapy treatment of sexual pain disordersTalli Yehuda Rosenbaum
The Clinic for Sexual Treatment and Rehabilitation, Tel Aviv, Israel
J Sex Marital Ther 31:329-40. 2005..This article will examine the supportive and often primary role of the physiotherapist in the overlapping conditions of vaginismus and dyspareunia...
- The role of pelvic floor physical therapy in the treatment of pelvic and genital pain-related sexual dysfunction (CME)Talli Y Rosenbaum
J Sex Med 5:513-23; quiz 524-5. 2008..Recently, musculoskeletal factors have been recognized as significant contributors to the mechanism of pelvic pain and associated sexual dysfunction, and in particular, pelvic floor muscle hypertonus has been implicated...
- Physical therapy treatment of persistent genital arousal disorder during pregnancy: a case reportTalli Yehuda Rosenbaum
Inner Stability, Ltd Urogynecological Physiotherapy, Bet Shemesh, Israel
J Sex Med 7:1306-10. 2010..Whether the etiology of this disorder is essentially central or peripheral is unclear; however, a presenting symptom may be persistent engorgement of genital erectile and vascular tissue...
- Pelvic floor physiotherapy for women with urogenital dysfunction: indications and methodsT Y Rosenbaum
Inner Stability Ltd, Bet Shemesh, Israel
Minerva Urol Nefrol 63:101-7. 2011..This review article provides a literature-based update describing and highlighting current indications and methods for pelvic floor physiotherapy intervention...
- Addressing anxiety in vivo in physiotherapy treatment of women with severe vaginismus: a clinical approachTalli Rosenbaum
Inner Stability, Ltd, Bet Shemesh, Israel
J Sex Marital Ther 37:89-93. 2011..This approach is also appropriate for nurse practitioners and physicians who work with this patient population and may be adapted for sex therapists to teach as a home exercise...