- The influence of short-chain essential fatty acids on children with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: a double-blind placebo-controlled studyRaanan Raz
The Leslie and Susan Gonda Goldschmied Multidisciplinary Brain Research Center, Bar Ilan University, Weinberg Child Development Center, Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer, Israel
J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol 19:167-77. 2009..Analysis of variance for repeated measures revealed that both treatments ameliorated some of the symptoms, but no significant differences were found between the groups in any of the treatment effects...
- Predictors of safety-related enquiries about psychotropic medication in young people and families accessing a medicines information serviceAngela J Dean
Kids in Mind Research, Mater Child and Youth Mental Health Service, Brisbane, Australia
J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol 19:179-85. 2009..Despite the increased use of psychotropic medication in children and adolescents, few studies have examined information needs of this group and predictors of safety-related concerns...
- Essential fatty acids and attention-deficit-hyperactivity disorder: a systematic reviewRaanan Raz
Weinberg Child Development Centre, Edmond and Lily Safra Children s Hospital, Sheba Medical Centre, Tel Hashomer, Israel
Dev Med Child Neurol 51:580-92. 2009..Animal experiments have provided information about the role of EFA in the brain, and several mechanisms of EFA activity are well known. The current review provides an updated, systematic overview of the theory and use of EFA in ADHD...
- Paternal age in autism spectrum disorders and ADHDLidia Gabis
Weinberg Child Development Center, Safra Children s Hospital, Sheba Medical Center affiliated with the Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Israel, Tel Hashomer, Israel
Pediatr Neurol 43:300-2. 2010..04). These results support the claim that increased paternal age is associated with a birth of a child with autism spectrum disorders, but indicate that this finding cannot be generalized to attention deficit hyperactivity disorder...
- Pain reduction using transcranial electrostimulation: a double blind "active placebo" controlled trialLidia Gabis
Weinberg Child Development Center, Safra Children s Hospital at Sheba Medical Center, Affiliated to the Tel Aviv University Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Hashomer, Israel
J Rehabil Med 41:256-61. 2009..To examine the efficacy of transcranial electrical stimulation a non-invasive method of reducing pain...
- [The knowledge base of Israeli pediatricians in the area of child development]Lidia Gabis
Weinberg Child Development Center, Safra Children s Hospital, Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer, Israel
Harefuah 149:14-7, 64, 63. 2010..The rest of the inquiry, including reaching a definite diagnosis and treatment plan, will usually be conducted in child development centers or other frameworks...
- Psychiatric and autistic comorbidity in fragile X syndrome across agesLidia V Gabis
Weinberg Child Development Center, Safra Children s Hospital, Sheba Medical Center, Affiliated to the Tel Aviv University Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Hashomer, Israel
J Child Neurol 26:940-8. 2011..Incidence of generalized anxiety disorder increased with age in the fragile X syndrome group. The typical profile of patients with fragile X syndrome changes with age. Unaffected siblings exhibit anxiety and motor tics...