Affiliation: Rabin Medical Center
- Validation of the BiteStrip screener for sleep bruxismTamar Shochat
Sleep Disorders Unit, Loewenstein Hospital, Rehabilitation Center, Raanana, Israel
Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod 104:e32-9. 2007....
- Validation of the Pittsburgh Sleep Quality Index Hebrew translation (PSQI-H) in a sleep clinic sampleTamar Shochat
Department of Nursing, Faculty of Social Welfare and Health Studies, Haifa University, Mount Carmel, Haifa, Israel
Isr Med Assoc J 9:853-6. 2007..The Pittsburgh Sleep Quality Index is a standardized self-administered questionnaire for the assessment of subjective sleep quality. It has been translated into several languages and is widely used in clinical research studies...
- Sleep disturbances in asymptomatic BRCA1/2 mutation carriers: women at high risk for breast-ovarian cancerTamar Shochat
Department of Nursing, Faculty of Social Welfare and Health Sciences, University of Haifa, Mount Carmel, Israel
J Sleep Res 19:333-40. 2010....
- Continuous positive airway pressure reduces nocturia in patients with obstructive sleep apneaDavid Margel
Institute of Urology, Rabin Medical Center, Petah Tiqva, Israel
Urology 67:974-7. 2006..To examine whether treatment with continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) reduces nocturia in patients with obstructive sleep apnea (OSA)...
- Hospitalization as a turning point for sleep medication use in older adults: prospective cohort studyAnna Zisberg
The Cheryl Spencer Department of Nursing, Faculty of Social Welfare and Health Sciences, University of Haifa, Mount Carmel, Haifa, Israel
Drugs Aging 29:565-76. 2012..Objective: The aim of this study was to examine changes in sleep medication use pre- to post-hospitalization as a function of in-hospital use...
- Sleep patterns, electronic media exposure and daytime sleep-related behaviours among Israeli adolescentsTamar Shochat
Department of Nursing, Faculty of Social Welfare and Health Sciences, University of Haifa, Haifa, Israel
Acta Paediatr 99:1396-400. 2010....
- Contribution of routine to sleep quality in community elderlyAnna Zisberg
The Cheryl Spencer Department of Nursing, Faculty of Social Welfare and Health Studies, University of Haifa, Israel
Sleep 33:509-14. 2010..The current study investigated the relationships between daily routines and sleep quality among community dwelling elderly...
- Sensory hypersensitivity as a contributing factor in the relation between sleep and behavioral disorders in normal schoolchildrenTamar Shochat
Department of Nursing, Haifa University, Israel
Behav Sleep Med 7:53-62. 2009..56, p < .001. If confirmed by further objective investigation, the results of this study suggest that sensory profiles of children with sleep or behavioral disorders should be routinely assessed in clinical practice...
- Quality of life in asymptomatic BRCA1/2 mutation carriersEfrat Dagan
Department of Nursing, University of Haifa, Israel
Prev Med 48:193-6. 2009..To investigate the association between positive genetic diagnosis for BRCA1/2 mutations and Health-Related Quality of Life (HR-QOL) in Ashkenazi asymptomatic women...
- The KickStrip: a novel testing device for periodic limb movement disorderTamar Shochat
Scientific Laboratory Products, Ltd, Tel Aviv, Israel
Sleep 26:480-3. 2003..DEISGN: Patients underwent full polysomnographic recordings concomitantly with the use of the KickStrip for a single night...