- New and experimental approaches to treatment of diabetic foot ulcers: a comprehensive review of emerging treatment strategiesR Eldor
Diabetes Research Centre, Hadassah University Hospital, Ein Kerem, Jerusalem 91120, Israel
Diabet Med 21:1161-73. 2004..These new techniques are promising but still mostly unproven and traditional approaches cannot be replaced. New and generally more expensive therapies should be seen as adding to traditional approaches...
- Early use of insulin in type 2 diabetesRoy Eldor
Diabetes Research Center, Department of Medicine, Hadassah Hebrew University Hospital, Jerusalem 91120, Israel
Diabetes Res Clin Pract 68:S30-5. 2005..This new approach, its rationale, benefits and misgivings are discussed in this review...
- Open-label study to assess the safety and pharmacodynamics of five oral insulin formulations in healthy subjectsR Eldor
Diabetes Unit, Hadassah University Hospital, Jerusalem, Israel
Diabetes Obes Metab 12:219-23. 2010..The aim was to determine the optimal adjuvants to insulin ratio which can provide for the best pharmacodynamic profile, while maintaining the safety of the product...
- Lipids and glucose in type 2 diabetes: what about the beta-cell and the mitochondria?: response to Boden and LaaksoRoy Eldor
Diabetes Care 28:985-6; author reply 986-7. 2005
- Intensive insulin therapy in the intensive cardiac care unitTal Hasin
Department of Cardiology, Rambam Health Care Campus, Haifa, Israel
Acute Card Care 8:181-5. 2006..This review aims to explain the rationale for providing intensive control of serum glucose levels in the ICCU, especially using intensive insulin therapy and summarizes the available clinical evidence suggesting its effectiveness...
- New treatments for diabetesItamar Raz
N Engl J Med 356:2222; author reply 2222-3. 2007